Thread: JavaFX for Web

JavaFX for Web

Hello,
    Applications for JavaFX Script, if I understood correctly, can be distributed on the Internet in two forms: the first is applet, and the second is jnlp? I have a question. As written in my application on JavaFX Script applets to run through? I've placed the source, class and index at the same level as the library in the folder lib and placed accordingly rewrote index.html. More interesting to learn about the implementation of the example of the JavaOne, where the applet from your browser moved to the desktop, and he stayed there to work. This is going to implement the standard, or it will have to program yourself.

Re: JavaFX for Web

The class name of the package must be specified in the parameter value tag param
    Code:
    <param name="AppletClass" value="pack.MyApplet">
    If after all this you Applet does not work, then it is better in a browser to open the Java Console, it is usually located in the menu Tools, and see what message is written there. This will help to understand what still goes wrong.

I did not understand this in detail, but that everything worked, it is necessary to add the applet tag:
    Code:
          <param name="jnlp_href" value="jnlpcomponent1.jnlp">
          <param name="draggable" value="true"/>
    And have installed firefox 3.0 and Java 6 update 10. Transfer applet on parabolic table then the action is: ALT + Left Mouse Click.

After compiling the FX class is from a Java byte code, and especially no different from ordinary Java classes. Therefore, all methods of distribution of Java programs on the Internet just as applicable for JavaFX Script programs. If we consider the applets, they have as a parameter you can specify a particular Java applet that displays the final application that allows you to separate the code of the applet from the application code:
    Code:
    <applet code="javafx.ui.Applet"> </ applet>

If I understand correctly, then when someone for example runs this applet is first downloaded to the appropriate libraries javafx so? I just probably remove this line, all the necessary libraries as I understood downloaded once and then no longer need to do to use. So after removing this line applet does not work. Or I did not understand the answer?