Thread: Found Tango in add/remove programs unable to remove it

Found Tango in add/remove programs unable to remove it

Recently while i was removing and application from i system i saw an unknown application named as Tango Can anyone tell me what is tango. Also i am not able to remove this application from my system. Anyone aware where can i get this application and also tell me whether it is possible to get the Tango application removed or not.

Re: Found Tango in add/remove programs unable to remove it

As far as i know the Tango is a toolbar which gets installed along with another application. i would suggest you to uninstall the application which you may have installed shortly. This application should be uninstalled so that the Tango application will also get removed along with it. if you still cannot uninstall it you can try to use the uninstaller applications.

The tango application seems like it is a virus so i think you will have scan your system to get rid of this application. Update the antivirus application which you are using on your system and scan the system delete all the viruses which are detected if the application should be removed as soon as the antivirus finishes the scan.

Thanks for the reply friends i think that the Tango application is not a virus and hence can you tell me whether it is possible to get this application removed using the uninstallers so i am not aware which uninstaller to use can you suggest an uninstaller application if possible please provide the download link. Anyways thanks again.

I would advice you to get this application installed on your system since the RevoUninstaller is intended to replace the Windows uninstall tool, against which it never fails to curse, especially because of its slow start. RevoUninstaller seems faster but it's far from his only interest. you can also dwonload the Reveo uininstaller from the following link Revo Uninstaller

The strength of the Revo uninstaller software lies in its mode "Target" original enough: run it and you can move a target to any desktop icon or start menu to open a menu to uninstall the software in question or of prevent its start with the Windows session. Conversely, a mode drag and drop you can drag icons to an area of the screen (represented by flames) to get the same effect.

Use the Total uninstall since most of the uninstaller software often leaves traces on the PC. Files and other residues that accumulate and eventually slow down system performance. Total Uninstall performs a complete uninstall and clean, but is also designed to inform you in detail all changes made to your system during installation.