Thread: Some files are not able to scan using Avast Antivirus

Some files are not able to scan using Avast Antivirus

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Xp. The problem is with the antivirus application that is Avast. I use this application to get scan the system well. But some of the files are not able to get scan. I do not know what could have been the issue. But when I scan those files I get an error message as error: exception in standard viruses code (42104). Please do help me out so that I can make the changes to be worked. It will better if you can make the issue to be sorted.

Re: Some files are not able to scan using Avast Antivirus

I suppose the file is basically not proper and hence you are getting this issue. In order to get the thing to be worked and processed it is essential and necessary that you do look for the application. It would be better. You may get to know that the application has the database power to get through the issue that is been giving problem. So process and get the thing to work. So check out.

I would suggest you to update the pack that you have. It will surely let you to get to a particular and better solution. Do process and work out as needed. All you need to do is to check and get the latest update to be installed and then check for the change. I hope as it is been done you can then make the application to get executed and work. So check for the thing.

Perform a reinstallation of the application and then check out for the thing. As it is been done I guess you may then be able to get to a proper solution. SO in order t6o work and process for the thing it is necessary that you do look out what is needed. This will surely let the application to work out. Get the updated pack and then make it install by removing the installed application. So check for the thing and get it implemented.

It is just that the virus database is running out of date. You need to check out for the change that is by getting the latest updated pack and make the installation of the application. As it is been updated you can get sort of the issue and make the possible change to be implemented. So do work and process as needed. It will be much better for the thing.

The problem can be solved well all you need to do is to check out for the thing that is by sorting the issue well. You need to check by making the reinstallation of the application and then process for the thing and work as needed,. This will surely let you to get to a proper ailment to be functioned. As it is been done you need to make the desired change that is essential. It will work.