Thread: Extension Manager CS4 Language Problem

Extension Manager CS4 Language Problem

I am trying to configure the extension with the help of Extension Manager CS4, but the thing is that it is not displaying the component even though it can be seen in the Extension Manager. After that I have checked for the configuration folder that is placed in my document. The Extension Manager has configured the extension in zh_cn folder in place of en folder. Hence the thing is that I am getting the thing in Chinese that I must get in English. Is there any solution for this Extension Manager CS4 Language Problem

Re: Extension Manager CS4 Language Problem

You can also try to start the Extension Manager straight within the Flash CS4. You can do this by opening the Flash then help and then Manage Extension. At the time you want to install the component in this manner then the component will be configured in the right language directory even though your flash is configured in the operating system.

I am also facing the similar problem that is related to the Extension Manager on my laptop, it freezes after about 1 hour (never constant, it can freeze at any time) when I did a scan, it freezes when it reaches the file in the repertoires C: \ Windows \ Inf. When it freezes I cannot do anything, it starts with the window open after it is the side bar, and after the start bar and I have to reboot with power button. All these things started after I have used Extension Manager CS4.

You can solve this problem very easily; you just need to download ZHPDiag: Once the download is complete, unzip the file, and got up ZHPDiag.exe on your desktop. Double-click the icon to launch the program. If you agree with the terms of the disclaimer, click on Continue. Check the button to Last Created Files is checked. At the end of the scan, save the report by clicking Save.

Download Telecharge FindyKill on your desktop: Launch the installation with the parameters by default. Make a right click on the shortcut on your desktop FindyKill. Select execute as an administrator. In the main menu, choose the Option 1 (Search). The report FindyKill.txt is saved to the root disk. This will help you find and delete the rootkit you are having on your system.