Thread: How to remove Adobe Logo

How to remove Adobe Logo

Everything is in the question! How to remove the Adobe logo that appears on my images? I do not understand why some photos showing the Adobe logo and others not. Also, photos that show the logo have a red line above the "time line"! I want to remove this logo that appears sometimes in film clips, photos, sometimes I insert in the assembly. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: How to remove Adobe Logo

You will get this logo of Adobe on the images if you are using the demo version, it is the inbuilt functionality and if do not want that logo to appear then you have to buy the complete version of this software. But if you want to remove the logo then, you have to crack this Adobe software but I will not suggest you that since it is an illegal activity.

Ok, fine I agree that I am having the trial version of adobe software, and I am planning to buy the complete version of the Adobe software but the thing is that currently I cannot buy it but need to solve this issue on the temporary bases. It will be fine if we cannot remove the logo, is there any method to replace it. I will be waiting for the related reply.

Here are the simple steps for changing the logo, this procedure is also given in the help file.
    1. First you need to create the latest files with the name logo.swf the size can be around 47 x 27 pixels that include the custom product.
    2. After that in the windows explore, you have to find the way to the templates folder at the place of Presenter 7 is installed.
    3. After that you can add the custom logo.swf file at the templates folder.
    4. Then you can publish your presentation and you can see the output for seeing the logo that you desire.

I have a problem that starts to annoy me seriously and as I am not an ace of the computer I'm thinking that maybe I should find an answer here. The problem is simple but still, I cannot remove the trial version of adobe premiere version 2. The version has expired and the trial version logo is appearing there and it is impossible to remove it, it does not offer me even more to buy it. I want to remove the logo or at least the option for buying.

You can try these steps for solving the problem. Go to control panel and then to Add Remove Programs and remove the software and the try to install the software again. Do not try to delete this manually, because if you are trying to do so then you will not be able to install this software. After installing the software you have to register it, and perform all the steps that are required.

First of all thank you. See a problem is well explained and, more importantly. Otherwise, for your problem, the solution; to delete the folder manually was not good. I have tried to use the CCleaner (Tools tab)? Another thing, when you install it, it does not suggest that you choose, to repair or remove certain components? I will be seeking for the solution.