Thread: Dreamweaver CS4 stopped working after Mac OS X 10.6.1 update

Dreamweaver CS4 stopped working after Mac OS X 10.6.1 update

I have been using the Dreamweaver CS4 application on my Macbook can but it stopped working on my macbook as soon as i upgraded my OSX 10.6.1. i wanted to know why the Dreamweaver CS4 stopped working after Mac OS X 10.6.1 update can anyone tell me hoe can i resolve this problem. Any help will be appreciated in this matter.

Re: Dreamweaver CS4 stopped working after Mac OS X 10.6.1 update

In this case i would advice you to get the updates removes from you macbook since the updates which you may have installed does not seem to be perfect and hence these updates are clashing with the Dreamweaver CS4 software. Before installing the updates i think you should always take a backup of your system so that if the update creates a problem then it will be easier to make your system stable like it was before anyways , removeing the updates will help you in this matter.

Try to restore the system prior to the updates since it was working absolutely fine without those updates it also appears as the updates which you have installed are not working correctly with the Snow Leopard. So it is better to wait for some more days before installing the updates in order that the bugs related to the updates get resolved. Hope fully this will resolve the issue.

It appears as your system is infected with some viruses which are conflicting with the updates and hence they may have corrupted some of the files associated to the Dream weaver 10.6.1 . So i would suggest you to repair the Dreamweaver CS4 application which you have on your so the corrupted files on your system may get replaced with new files.

The updates which you have installed are somewhat associated to the security of your system and hence there might be a change of permissions on your system. So i would advice you to get this application installed once again on the Snow leopard. This will set the security permission once again.

Here in this situation i would advice you to get the applications installed once again on your system. It appears as the update files may have conflicted with the Dreamweaver so it will be beneficial for you to get the application reinstalled on your system and also i would advice you to get the problem resolved.