Thread: Adobe Dynamically-related files could not be resolved

Adobe Dynamically-related files could not be resolved

I have a little problem with Flash that I am not sure how to solve. I run a set of galleries of images loaded dynamically from XML files . I also have a number of different images ( bottom of pages , funds buttons ...). If I run the Flash as it is, the pages have a blank background and the background image appears only once charged . As a workaround , I added a preloader which verifies that each image is loaded ( via a headset on a MovieClipLoader ) before continuing. So , my problem is that however much I can dilute the display of animated images until the interface is loaded. Please help.

Re: Adobe Dynamically-related files could not be resolved

I wishyou could also load additional JPG , which are thumbnails of galleries and to dilute the display interface as they are not loaded. With the method I used , I might say 40 keyframes if I had to load JPG 40 ( each time with a stop (), a headset and a play () command through the headset when the JPG is loaded ) . Except I do not know in advance how many miniatures I ( since the galleries are loaded from XML).

You also try to put a headset on the last thumbnail gallery, saying that if it was loaded, everything was loaded, but it seems that Flash does not load external files in sequence, but all at the same time, and Therefore , if the final JPG is loaded, there may be before that do not. Rather than a method that loads n JPG each time with a stop ( ), a headset and a play () , I seek a method that allows me to test at once if all n JPG is loaded with a single earpiece.

In fact , as you seem to doubt that, your method with keyframes and stop ( ) is not the best. I went about this process in this case : You can start from the first image with MovieClipLoader all your loads , and use a variable that counts how many shipments are underway. Can you watch this variable, and when it is returned to 0 , you continue the treatment.

Check the steps:
    # Select Project > Project Manager .
    # In the Source pane of the Project Manager window , click the checkbox next to each sequence to include in your project complied. To check all the boxes , click on one of them holding down the Shift key.
    # Select the following options : Create a new project in accordance to create a new version of the current project , which refers only to the film that you used in the sequences selected. Gather the files and copy them to new location to copy and assemble the footage used in the selected sequences . Note Project Manager does not copy or assembles dynamically linked After Effects compositions in Adobe Premiere Pro project . However , it records the Dynamic Link feature in the project complied in the form of an off- line.

You tried to call a method that is not available for the specified object. This error occurs when you copy a prototype function from one object to another, then you call it when the target object is not the same type as the source object . Make sure that the target objects and source are the same type. See the ECMAScript Language Specification.