Thread: Insert Web Photo Gallery in Web page

Insert Web Photo Gallery in Web page

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows Xp. I have created a Web Photo Gallery using Adobe Bridge CS4. I wan to embed or insert the photo gallery to the web page but the problem is that the created file is itself in index.html format. Please do help and let me know about the solution. I have no idea regarding the same. Please help.

Re: Insert Web Photo Gallery in Web page

You need to copy the source or content that is been embedded with the Galleys Index page and then paste it to the current page that is needed or you want to work or process for the thing. You do check and make the aspect to be functioned. It will surely the things to be worked. Do work and process and make the changes to be processed. It will be helpful.

There is another way through which you can make the depended things to be processed or work. Al you need to do is to make the implementation that is essential. Do work well by using the CS5 version or pack. This will then make the desired aspects to be worked or get it functioned. I hope this will surely let the changes to be processed. So do work.

There is another way through which you can make the desired aspect to be functioned.

• You need to publish the gallery from bridge.
    • Now you need to Open the template page
    • Click on the page to the place you want to insert the gallery.
    • Now view it in split mode.
    • Paste the code that you have copied

Check out by following the above solution as mentioned it will surely help you out well for sorting the thing and make it work as needed. This will surely help you out and perform the act and function as needed. So check out as it will surely let you to get the issue to be processed. I hope this will surely make the essential changes to be worked.

There is a possibility through which you can make the aspect to be functioned as needed. It will surely let the thing to be functioned and make the changes which would really let the aspects to be functioned. I hope you may then work well as needed. It will surely let the changes to be performed. So do make the desired implementation to be functioned.