Thread: Fake message from Antivirus live

Fake message from Antivirus live

Hello,
    Right now, I keep getting messages from a fake antivirus which want to sell their product. It is called AntivirusLive. Web pages open on its own, applications are blocked and I do not know how to solve this problem. Pleas help me with this I am totally confused with this thing now. Thank you for your replies.

Re: Fake message from Antivirus live

I think you are on firefox, then just navigate to
    Code:
    Go to Tools => Options => Content => block pop ups.
    If it is already check, say it. I know that you can block all kinds of pubs, but I know how. So if this is the case, the pop will not be displayed as firefox has blocked the pop ups.

This is certainly a rogue (False antivirus) makes you believe that your computer is full of viruses so that you bought theirs. Test the turn with RogueRemover and do a scan with Antivir or your antivirus. Or into tools, options, privacy , and you have cookies normally. And normally it's checked, you let her checked of course, but except you put the address of the site that annoy you.

It does not work. I can not use it. As soon as I start RogueRemover, a message [The message of fake antivirus] and closes the program. As a result, impossible to use. And if I go to another session, I was told that there is no rogue. However, if I return to my session, false virus persists.

Follow these steps

- Download Dr Web CureIt to your desktop:
    - will restart in Safe Mode
    - Double click (right click "as admin" in Vista) and then clicking <drweb-cureit.exe> <Analyse>;
    - Click <Ok> to prompt rapid analysis. If it finds the process infected then click the button <Yes>.

Note: A window will open with options to "Order" or "50% discount": Exit by clicking the "X".

- When the fast scan is complete, click on the menu then <Options> <Changing <config; Choose <scanner> tab and untick . Then click on <Ok>.
    - Back to the main window: click to activate <Analyse complète>
    - Click the button with green arrow on the right and the scan will begin.
    - Click for <Yes> just calls "Disinfect?" when a file is detected, and then click "Disinfect".
    - When the scan is complete, see if you can click on the icon adjacent to the files found (several leaves one on another). If yes, then click on it and then click on the icon <Next>, below, and choose Quarantine
    - From the main menu of the tool at the top left, click on the menu and choose <File> <Record the report>. Save the report to your desktop. The latter will be called DrWeb.csv

The above is correct, you can also try this alternative

Add url to the page.
    - Copy this link into your browser and run web cureit
    - Close Dr.Web CureIt
    - Restart your computer (important because some files can be moved / repaired restart).