Thread: Adobe Premiere CS4 and Sony HDR SR 11 camera

Adobe Premiere CS4 and Sony HDR SR 11 camera

I have two option here for my photography work. The first is my camera Sony HDR SR 11 which I am using for a long time. The other one is Adobe Premiere CS4 which I kept as a option to use the same with my camera. I want to use this tool for my photo editing software. Adobe Premier offers a really nice suite for photo and other work with advance tool support. What you think for the same.

Re: Adobe Premiere CS4 and Sony HDR SR 11 camera

Yes I will recommend you the same. Other than this you can use Adobe Premiere Elements makes creating and sharing videos. Through a friendly interface, the software for public reference empowers the user to sort your photos and videos, view and sort them before mounting. The application offers a wide selection of themes that provides tools for beginners rapid development of a quality film.

I am also using the same tool and it is really flexible to use. With Adobe Premiere Elements, you can also decorate your movies sound effects and music using the integrated audio mixer. Once your creation is complete, the application allows you to share it online like on YouTube or your own website and then burn to DVD or Blu-ray or to save it on your computer.

The camera is just for capturing good movies or pictures which depends on your ability. About editing and making out a good movie out of it then you can use Adobe Premiere. There are lots of tool but Adobe offers a wide range of support. Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 is a software that allows for video editing quality. There are some of best features I had used in my system.

In Adobe Premier CS4 you will have the option of precise control over virtually all aspects of production with powerful tools for editing video and audio available. Moreover, it is possible to nest several packages, experimenting freely and more effectively manage complex projects. I will recommend you this for both advance and normal users. It has a basic wizard mode which guides you to create a quick movie or a advance mode to generate a complex video.

Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 also lets you adjust the hue, saturation and brightness of highlights, halftones and shadows. You can also replace a color throughout a clip with a single selection or to create sounds richer and more interesting with sample-level editing, VST filters, track-based effects and surround sound. Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 has improved on all points, particularly through the operating system 64-bits that can open your projects more quickly and improve the resolution of your images.

It is not just a photo editing software. It is a advance movie editor which lets you to create movie of your own choice. There are tons of effects and feature it supports. You will now have the choice to edit video in all formats without having to transcode or convert, either with cameras RED AVCCAM, XDCAM HD 50, DPX, P2, XDCAM, and DSLR. So it might suite your camera also.