Thread: Product Serial# Invalid

Product Serial# Invalid

I in recent times brought Photoshop CS4 Extended Full version or description from an online retailer Brandsofts.com and the product serial numeral positioned on the back of the DVD case came back as invalid. I have checked and completed the whole thing according to Abobe's FaQ on the problem by means of no luck. I have contacted the online retailer by means of no luck. Is there something I am doing mistaken.

Re: Product Serial# Invalid

I would experience that the reseller be supposed to create this superior for you provided that they are selling legit software. A telephone call to Adobe Customer Service is supposed to be capable to clarify if this is a suitable S/N. I have not heard of Brandsoft.com, additional than originate a total dearth of information in sequence on their site. Have you originated some location information in sequence on them. I was astonished that the merely "complaints" listed by Google were in what appeared to be Russian. More than a few additional search criteria brought up several Asian sites, as well.

I have presently gotten off the phone by means of Adobe customer service, and certainly the serial numeral is invalid. And as far as the software being legit, I have comprised had this similar problem occur by means of a Corel product purchased at most excellent Buys. The software came in full retail box by means of shrink wrap. Additional than at present I am playing E-mail tag by means of the reseller in view of the fact that I originate they have no customer service numeral anywhere on the site. I am attractive certain at this point I am out of my money and tranquil necessitate PS for school.

I have not been capable to locate anything on them moreover. Additional than did notice that the entire of an unexpected that the site is not being advertised by Google, as an alternative a innovative site specialsofts.com which is approximately identical in each method including the "great deal" they present. The software came out of China, and in view of the fact that it's the entire in Chinese’s; I cannot even read the mailing address on the shipping manifest.

You pay by PayPal and although I originated nothing strange regarding this, there is no contact information in sequence additional than a first and last name, an e-mail which is given from the site. Well, there was abundance of imitation copies of PS from Singapore. Where was your box printed, and is there several country of origin on the DVD's. These imitation copies were so superior, that many legit PS resellers got burned, thinking that they had real copies of the software.

Imitation of boxes is no big deal. china, singapore and other countries produce scores of these illegally everyday.

its evident that you have been duped and there is nothing to do. you can however try to find a serial key for the CS4 on the net..

You might desire to track the IP address for that Web site and observe where it is registered. I encompass and opened a complaint by means of PayPal unswervingly to the Seller. If He/she fails to respond by recently or earlier I determine to shift by means of taking the next step by means of getting PayPal to handle the problem. And go figure, I originated someone that had the identical problem occur to them from the same site that I found Sitejabber.com. In view of the fact that this has happened twice and by means of the information in sequence I received from Adobe, I am attractive certain at present it's a bootleg copy. My own faulting on the other hand in view of the fact that I failed to follow my own advice: If it's too superior to be true, then most likely it's false.

I had immediately or presently brought a Photoshop CS4 from "specialsofts.com", and conventional "Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended Trial Version", by means of an invalid serial numeral. I contacted the vendor and got an additional serial numeral. Together sets of serial numbers are confirmed (by Adobe) to have comprised been bogus. I had contacted my credit card company and got a provisional credit (pending investigation). I had not heard from the vendor in view of the fact that I insisted on having my money repayment.