Thread: InDesign / Acrobat Mystery - interactive buttons misinterpreted as form fields by Acrobat

InDesign / Acrobat Mystery - interactive buttons misinterpreted as form fields by Acrobat

I am working on at work Indesign ( PC ), but then I am really lost and of course as this is not a standard package of work, I can paint to find help . It will surely make you laugh , you graphic designers , but I used maybe 2% of its capacity. My problem is: I created a book in Indesign, in short, a combination of file in one file , and I want to export to Acrobat to an interactive file. I confess that I have a little trouble , but I think it's possible, What say you?
    Thank you in advance for your help.

Re: InDesign / Acrobat Mystery - interactive buttons misinterpreted as form fields by Acrobat

You can do with InDesign and Acrobat PDF an interactive platform ! It must incorporate the links between pages ( go to page as ...") in your page or menu navigation .You can always resume and then optimize (weight ) with Acrobat . Because in this case your PDF should be 72 dpi , so does for viewing on screen.You have already implemented features in Acrobat that allow to return to the page already , skip forward , back etc. We can even put sound, but there seems to be a bug since version 7 of QuickTime.

Re: InDesign / Acrobat Mystery - interactive buttons misinterpreted as form fields by Acrobat

Yes, you can do with InDesign and Acrobat PDF an interactive platform ! It must incorporate the links between pages ( go to page as ...") in your page or menu navigation. Meanwhile I have been racking my brain and I thought Adobe instead of Microsoft (this is another way of thinking) and have made more or less like you said and effectiveness much better! I put interactive buttons in InDesign and I configured my pdf full screen, and it works like clockwork, almost AC and throws. They're my colleagues still struggling Powerpoint.

You need to :
    - Edit - > Merge transparencies space to RGB space on the document .
    - When making the PDF , take for example the Adobe PDF Preset Standard quality or file size minimal, in part out * - > Color -> color conversion - > No conversion of color.
    - Or leave output settings as is and it will convert your colors in sRGB.

I do not know how to say otherwise, but let me explain for those who do not follow me : By creating graphics for the web, I usually draw at 72dpi (psd -> Display - > size of the pixels ) resolution screens and the web . In seeking , presenting design concepts to my sites by PDF , these documents appear in Acrobat Reader usually larger than they should and the picture looks much less good than it seems. I have for now is no better alternative than putting my pictures on the web in subdirectories of my sites, to be sure they viewed my work " to scale ".

In the file menu in Acrobat - > Document Properties , under " initial view ", you can set up a display at 100% at the opening of the PDF . But it is not a " real size of pixels , or not at all, it depends on the resolution of the screen (72 or 96 dpi ) . For example, my home , I 'm 123% view for a " real size of the pixels . But generally display 100% is sufficient. In addition, there anti aliasing on the text, which does not appear on a display little or html ( Mac yes but not on PC I think ) . Suddenly, the texts seem more " soft "in the pdf . Sometimes I compose a text in photoshop to end of model interface, by disabling anti-aliasing , it looks rather like a display html.