Thread: Adobe Extension Manager does not work

Adobe Extension Manager does not work

Hello,
    I have CS4 Mac OS X 10.6.2 and Dreamweaver. Now I wanted to install some extensions, but the Adobe Extension Manager builds on any surface, in other words, it does not work correctly. Does anyone know a workaround? Any help regarding this topic will help me. Thank you.

Re: Adobe Extension Manager does not work

Even I do have a similar kind of a problem with my adobe cs. I can not open a file that has the extension. "cs". Which program is associated with this expansion? I tried a different ways to sole the problem, but I have not found a perfect solution for this yet. Thank you.

For the Extension Manager CS5 requires Mac OS X 10.5-10.6.2 or Windows XP using Service Pack 2 or Service Pack 3; Windows Vista Home Premium, Business, Enterprise Pack Service Pack 1 or Service Pack 2; Windows 7 Enterprise, Ultimate, 1 GB RAM, 1024x768 resolution with 16-bit video card and at least one of the following products:
    - Dreamweaver CS5
    - Fireworks CS5
    - Flash Professional CS5
    - Illustrator CS5
    - InCopy CS5
    - InDesign CS5
    - Premiere Pro CS5
    - Photoshop CS5 Extended 12.0

Easily install new extensions and manage those that you already have, using Adobe Extension Manager. This application allows you to simplify the work of many components of Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended 12.0 х32, x64. I do not think you should get any problems with the adobe extension manager.

How to work with Extension Manager CS5-
    - Download Extension Manager CS5
    - Download the installer Extension Manager CS5 and save it on your computer.

1) Double-click the installer icon to begin the installation process.
    Extension Manager CS5 for Windows * (ZIP, 95 MB)
    Extension Manager CS5 for Macintosh * (DMG, 104 MB)

2) Go to Adobe.com, to download the required expansion
    After installing the Adobe Extension Manager, return to the Web page Adobe resource sharing and load the necessary expansion. Each extension is on a separate page that contains links for downloading, short description, user ratings and reviews, as well as links to relevant web-based forum where you can ask questions and get support on this extension. After installing the Extension Manager CS5 to it can go from the menu supported product by selecting "Help"> "Manage extensions", or directly run the Extension Manager CS5.

The file extension .cs source files are C # (programming language). Try it with notepad or any other editor which you can work with. I am just trying to say that use a different ide or editor and see what is the result.