Thread: How to convert swf to flv

How to convert swf to flv

Hello,
    Looking for a way to convert FLV to SWF Video? The FLV video is rendered in After Effects CS, so I try to convert SWF whilst retaining the same quality, I tested several softwares but still a failure or quality defects either. If you guys have any idea regarding the same then please let me know. Thanks for your replies.

Re: How to convert swf to flv

In swf for playback of the video? Why not keep it in and make a flv video player that is found everywhere now a days on personal sites. Otherwise I think it's possible with Macromedia Flash 8 or 9. I would recommend you to use the macromedia flash which is provided by adobe.
    Convert swf to avi

It is important not to convert flv swf video. The swf is a file that contains compiled code actionscript, video (a bit), sound (a little), images (a little) and vector shapes (usually a lot). The swf is limited number of key frames, so your video will be limited in duration. The flv is a file that contains only video and sound, and is read by an swf file attached.
    More help on converting swf to wmv

But for Flash CS3, it can export the same number of frames per second, just change the pace of its project Flash8 but the result is that the image is distorted at the beginning and in the right corner, that's why I'm looking for something else, but apparently there is software called SUPER 2007, it converts all video formats, so even the flv swf and quality controlled.

I tried with Flash 8 but I distorts the video on the corners, knowing that I made the FLV video directly from an After Effects CS3, unfortunately After Effects exports hurt my video to SWF that I do not understand not elsewhere.

Because my project is made in after Effects, so when I export it into swf I made mistakes as a rendering in black and white and only on the vector file used in my project, so the only solution is the Flv, then try to go to Swf.

xiaoa Guest

idea Re: How to convert swf to flv

hi,fiend,nice to answer your question,to be truth,i think there is few video edit software except some rough,inferior small program, this is not a good choice.you used the product with a watermark, just as you used the trial vertion.
    i have used aneesoft video convert ,
    its main functions:
    * Convert video files to any video formats, such as MP4, AVI, WMV, MPG, MPEG, MOV, TS, FLV, etc. and HD video like AVCHD(MTS/M2TS), MOD/TOD, HD WMV.
    * Convert video for most portable devices: iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Mobile Phone and more.
    * Edit video, trim, crop, merge, add watermark and apply special effects.

its trial vertion the same owned a watermark.but i thought it has a good effect and was not expensive,so i bought it.

of course, aneesoft also offered some free edit software,but i don't it is suitable for you or not,you also can have a look.

asheri Guest

what is .swf?

xiaoa Guest

Quote Originally Posted by asheri View Post
    what is .swf?
    swf is flash format.