Thread: How to reload a document

How to reload a document

I am using a linux based operating system and i also have installed the acrobat reader and i wanted to know whether i can reload the documents which has been changed on the disc. As far as i know i can open the unedited document i just need to close the same and then reopen it using the application. i want to do this using another method like refreshing it or so. Please tell me how can i reload a changed documents.

Re: How to reload a document

As far as know this feature is not available in the the acrobat reader it is quiet possible that this feature may be included in future in some of the later versions of the acrobat reader or it is also possible to get this problems solved buy making use of a different reader which offers this kind of features. Hoep you got the point.

Thanks for replying me so as you told me that it is not available currently in the acrobat reader version which i am using. i have also searched for the same over the internet and hence i would like to know whether are there any new applications available which offers this facility so that i can use the application. thanks again.

This Foxit reader might have this feature because this was nevertheless very much in its infancy, but Adobe has taken over the perks and became extremely fast compared to before now Foxit does not help me because:
    1. It is full of Bars
    2. Install a bar Ask, put shortcuts to Ebay ...
    3. Not bad bug
    4. Do not stop to offer a set of filters days and paid versions (Foxit Phantom)
    5. Adobe is no longer the juggernaut it was.

Try the Foxit reader since The software that free Adobe has the disadvantage of being cumbersome to install and launch. It usually takes several seconds to load software into memory and display a PDF file. Foxit PDF Reader edited by an independent displays PDF files almost instantly. It recognizes no problem with PDF files currents.

The file format. PDF is widely used to transmit documents ready to print "any type of machine and operating system. It generally uses the software Acrobat Reader from Adobe to read this file format. For years I used a competitor and a PDF reader, I confess that Adobe Reader 9.3 has made progress and is far less cumbersome and gasworks that these precursors versions 6 and 7 above.

I tried this software, two days, then returned to acrobatics Reader, nothing to do with it, speed equal if not lower, top inlaid with Foxit Reader, can in no way compete with AR, I put 3 stars for the work and free .. but I do not advise it.