Thread: Failed to load an application resource error with OSX reader 9

Failed to load an application resource error with OSX reader 9

I own a macbook pro and i am facing a weird error with the OSX reader 9 . I have installed the OSX reader which resulted in to an error message which states that "Failed to load an application resource (internal error)". The installation part runs without any sort of error but it never completes please tell me what is the error i would be thankful to you.

Re: Failed to load an application resource error with OSX reader 9

The application is available in editions for Windows OS, and Mac OS X. As for Microsoft's platform, you can use Reader 9 on Windows 2000 SP4, Windows Server 2003, XP Professional / Home / Tablet PC SP2/SP3 and Windows Vista SP1. On the Mac, you can install a program in Mac OS X version 10.5.3 . Adobe has made available to download the latest edition of its Reader electronic documents. Adobe Reader 9 can be downloaded free of charge.

I would suggest you to install the adobe reader which is compatible with your version of operating system. This should definitely help you to get rid of this situation. It may be the case that the OSX reader which you may be trying to install on your macbook may not be compatible with the OSX. Try to install the latest version or use the Adobe reader 9 for Mac OSX.

Adobe Reader 9 supports Flash format, so it can open files that contain rich media content, provides direct access to the web site Acrobat.com , which includes tools and services for creating PDF's and remote collaboration on projects in this format. To use the reader is recommended to have clocked the CPU clock speed of at least 1.3 GHz and 256 MB of RAM. Unfortunately, does not have an issue of the Polish-language applications - you can download the installer from the English version (file is 33.5 MB.)

Install the adobe reader for Mac OS. The Adobe Reader opens documents in PDF format. Adobe Reader is free, very functional and essential in everyday work, study or entertainment. PDF documents have become the undisputed leader when it comes to press releases, manuals, articles or other material downloaded from websites. Adobe Reader lets you copy text and images from PDF to the clipboard.

Adobe announced the release of Acrobat 9 tool, used to create electronic documents. Acrobat 9 was made available in three editions, Standard, Pro and Pro Extended (from least to most advanced), and one of the most interesting news in "of Nine" is the ability to place the video file PDF documents. The application also allows you to combine different media into a single document - a package of PDF (PDF Portfolio.)

The application integrates with web browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, etc.) in such a way that when you click the link to the PDF document you can view the contents of the browser window. The program offers a modern interface including a search engine, digital signature, print options, viewing documents on the block. To Adobe Reader, you can install a number of plug-ins to enhance its functionality.