Thread: Adobe Reader 9.3 does not work with Windows 7 for some functionality please fix!

Adobe Reader 9.3 does not work with Windows 7 for some functionality please fix!

I have been using the adobe reader since a longtime but the problem started as soon as i upgraded my system from windows XP to windows 7. Adobe Reader 9.3 does not work with Windows 7 for some functionality please fix. I think i am missing something and hence i would like to know how can i get rid of this error

Re: Adobe Reader 9.3 does not work with Windows 7 for some functionality please fix!

Try the Foxit Reader is much lighter than Adobe Reader. After installation, click on tools, configuration languages, tick choose custom language, and selects OK. If it works, uninstall Adobe Reader. There are some issues with the Adobe reader ion windows 7. The Foxit Reader product family has a great selection of tools to let you perform common tasks with PDF documents.

Re: Adobe Reader 9.3 does not work with Windows 7 for some functionality please fix!

Adobe Reader is a PC application that allows you to view, navigate and print any kind of files in a PDF format, since they are applying power from the usual browser. This application has become a point of reference on the internet, it is useful when working with documents in PDF format because it did not alter the format even when viewed in different operating systems.

Download CCleaner do a clean file and registry. since it appears as all youtr system has been messed up with the adobe reader files. Restart your PC, then you downloaded the new Acrobat Reader 9.1 from the official adobe website and also it would be better to reinstall the latest version.

Ccleaner has cleaned my desktop computer, it has brought order. the message does not display corresponded to a request for authorization to use Adobe Explorer Internet Explorer on my desktop Computer to open a PDF from a website outside Now everything works. But still sometimes the internet Explorer browser lags. Any ideas

You will have to try this with the help of a different browser like the Mozilla Firefox. Since there are some known issues with the internet explorer 8. Also try to check the same with the internet explorer 7 this should work with the internet explorer. Hope that this will help you to get this problem solved.

Try installing the newest version of the Adobe acrobat. This new version of the software allows to reproduce Quicktime, Macromedia Flash and VM. It also allows you to view electronic books or eBooks. Support has been added for documents Adobe Photoshop Album, the load time has improved to a remarkable extent, we can now complete the forms in PDF and significant improvements have been improved throughout the program.

Foxit Reader Is a free PDF document viewer, with incredible small size, Breezing-fast launch speed and rich feature set. Its core function is compatible with PDF Standard IS 1.7. Incredibly small: The download size of Foxit Reader IS just a fraction of Acrobat Reader 20 M size. You may convert PDF document Into the Whole "a simple text file.

Foxit Reader Is a free PDF document viewer, with incredible small size, Breezing-fast launch speed and rich feature set. Its core function is compatible with PDF Standard IS 1.7. Incredibly small: The download size of Foxit Reader IS just a fraction of Acrobat Reader 20 M size. You may convert PDF document Into the Whole "a simple text file.