Thread: Troubles with OSMF.SWC 1.0 in Flex 4 (Flash Builder 4) project

Troubles with OSMF.SWC 1.0 in Flex 4 (Flash Builder 4) project

My computer is running the Windows 7 operating system with 2 GB RAM and Core2Duo processor. Well, I am facing some troubles with OSMF.SWC 1.0 in Flex 4 (Flash Builder 4) project. I am always getting a Runtime error when I run the project. I am not able to understand why this is happening. I am sure that I have removed all the errors from the project even after which I am getting this error. Kindly provide some assistance as soon as possible.

Re: Troubles with OSMF.SWC 1.0 in Flex 4 (Flash Builder 4) project

I suppose that you are encountering some troubles with OSMF.SWC 1.0 in Flex 4 (Flash Builder 4) project because you are new to this application. You need to be well versed with the same to remove the problems that are encountered in it. I suggest you to search the internet for the guide to use these applications. The guide can also found on the official site. You can get some help from there.

The error is a Run Time Error. This means that there are no issues with the Syntax, that you are using. You are applying wrong logic that is ultimately resulting in the particular troubles with OSMF.SWC 1.0 in Flex 4 (Flash Builder 4) project. So, you will have to debug the project when it is running. Do the debugging step by step. I hope that the situation will be resolved after that.

There is a possibility that Windows 7 is incompatible with Flex 4 (Flash Builder 4) because of which the feature is not being supported by the operating system. Thus, according to me, the conflicts are leading to the runtime error. There is no need to worry about this. Make sure whether this is an incompatibility issue by running the hardware and software evaluation wizard in your system.

I am not pretty sure if the troubles with OSMF.SWC 1.0 in Flex 4 (Flash Builder 4) project is an incompatibility issue. Only seldom does an incompatibility issue between the operating system and an application lead to such errors. Anyways, you can try the compatibility mode for solving this incompatibility problem. The option for troubleshoot compatibility is to be used to get into this mode.

I think that the troubles with OSMF.SWC 1.0 in Flex 4 (Flash Builder 4) project are being caused because of some internal problem in the application. I guess that it is required to report about the problem to the officials.

Remember to forward your project code to them, so that they will check out the same and verify what is causing the problem. I hope that they will respond back to you with the solution. So, it is better to reply on a genuine solution than any others.

I am pretty sure that the troubles with OSMF.SWC 1.0 in Flex 4 (Flash Builder 4) project is not an incompatibility issue. So, resolving the same does not come into picture. Anyways, I have reported about the same to the officials and am waiting for their reply to come. I hope that they will reply me back soon with the possible solution for the issue. Thanks for all the help that you guys have given so far.