Thread: Photoshop CS4 11.0.1 crash upon save, leaves small sized corrupt PSD file

Photoshop CS4 11.0.1 crash upon save, leaves small sized corrupt PSD file

I am having an issue with which i need to work with. Actually i am working with the Photoshop CS4 and recently i have updated the Photoshop with the version 11.0.1 but the update is having the problem of crashing with the .PSD file. The crash occur while saving the file in the Photoshop. So please let me know working solution for same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Photoshop CS4 11.0.1 crash upon save, leaves small sized corrupt PSD file

It is very difficult to find the working solution for your problem until and unless you will not send us the log file for your crash report. So if you wanted you wanted to get the solution then it is better to send us the Log file of your crash report and i will provide you the solution for the problem you are facing.

The first thing that i will advise you to contact the manufacturer of the product. As you are using the Adobe product so i will advise you to contact the Adobe Forum and post the query of yours there. You will get the proper solution from the Adobe as there are expert available to respond to your question.

To get the Log File report of the Crash i will ask yo to go with the HijackThis program which is having the ability to give you the log report of the crash with the full detail. If any other program in your system is interrupting the Photoshop then it will display the list of the same. So try the same and see whether you are getting it work or not.