Thread: Better SVG support in Flex?

Better SVG support in Flex?

As i am working on the Flex i am having one query with the same. Actually the program is having SVG file that is embedded in the application which does not allow to work with the dynamic load of the scripting. Also the Flash player is not having the SVG support. So i wanted to know that is there any way around to get it working. Thanks in advance.

Re: Better SVG support in Flex?

As per the version specification of your program it seems that the program which you are using is the older one and it is not having the support for the SVG. And also there is no work around to work with the specification of this. I am looking for it if i will find any then i will update the same to work with the issue of you.

The version of the program which you are using is very old and nowdays lost of new upgraded version has been introduced with the SVG support that is not having any problem with the same. So if you can then go with the latest version of the software which will give you the functionality with the SVG that you are looking for.

I am using the Flex 4 which is having the support for the SVG that you are looking for. The Flex 4 is the latest version of the Adobe which allows the full functionality with the SVG. It will also allow you to play the Flash player with the SVG support. I will recommend you to choose is once and see how it works.

If the issue is not yet resolved and you are still looking for something to work with the problem of yours related to the Better SVG support in Flex? then i will advise you to contact the Adobe regarding the problem of yours on the Adobe Forum which is having expert available there for working with the same. Hope this will work.

Hi there, I have gone through all the detail that you have told me regarding the problem of mine. And after that i found the Flex 4 working for me. I have downloaded the Flex 4 and now working with it. It is having the support for the SVG which i was looking for. Anyways thanks a lot form helping me out with this issue.