Thread: Issue with Photoshop Elements 5.02

Issue with Photoshop Elements 5.02

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Vista. I have installed Adobe Photoshop elements 5.02 application. The problem is that when I try to open Quick Fix or the other editor programs I get an error message that is "Attempt to access invalid address." What could be the reason? Please do help me out so that I can make the change. It would be helpful.

Re: Issue with Photoshop Elements 5.02

There is good and better way o make the things to work and process. All you need to do is to check out by following the steps as mentioned below:

• You need to remove or uninstall the Photoshop elements from the system well
    • Now get the Windows uninstaller and remove the contents
    • Remove application and then restart the system
    • Now Install the fresh new copy of the application
    • Install the patch for 5.02

Try to install the application under compatibility mode for Windows Xp. This will surely let you to get to a better conclusion. All you need to do is to check for the change that is needed. It will be helpful and you can then make the desired aspect to be functioned. It is necessary that you make the installation and run under admin mode. It will make the proper ailment to be worked.

There could be a problem with the application that you have. So in order to make the thing to be functioned. This will really help you out and process. So get the new copy and then make the installation of the application to be worked. This will surely make the changes to be implemented. It will be very much needed and you can then perform for the thing and work as needed. Do process.

You need to reinstall the application well and make the change that is necessary it wil be helpful for you and make the desired change that is necessary. This will really help you out to get the things to process and work as needed. Do work and make the implementation as needed or required. Do process and get the implementation to be functioned. So do work as needed.