Thread: Photoshop elements 8 is not able to install well

Photoshop elements 8 is not able to install well

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Vista. I do not know what could have been the reason but I have downloaded the Photoshop Elements 8 trial pack from Adobes site and it is not getting installed well. I have no idea for the thing. Please do help me out so that I can make the desired change that needs to be implemented and worked. It will be helpful and you can then make the change that is needed.

Re: Photoshop elements 8 is not able to install well

The problem could be with the files. As you have downloaded you may have got 2 files that is one is .7z and other would be .exe. So in order to work with the same it is essential that you need to Double click on this .exe and click next on the extractor screen and it will extract all the installer files in a desktop folder named "Adobe Photoshop Elements 8. As it is been done you need to launch the Setup.exe from the extractor. Now you need to install by traversing and then making the trial copy to install.

There is another way through which you can make the things to be functioned or work out. You need to get a full version copy of the application and then make the desired change that is necessary it will be helpful for you. Process for the thing and function as needed. It is very much necessary that you do check for the aspect. It will surely let you to get to a better conclusion.

You need to make the system to work with Windows 7 and then check for the output. It will be very much needed and you can then work as required. This will be very much needed and you can work with the same. Do process as Windows 7 support the feature and it would be essential for you to get the aspects to be embedded and work. Check for the thing and function. It will be helpful.

You need to make the application to be reinstalled. This will surely let you to get to a beter conclusion and make the desired change to be functioned. I hope you may then be able to function well. It will be very much needed and you can then process as required. So all you need to do is to check for the fresh copy and make a reinstallation. It will sort the problem that you are facing.

You need to make the installer to run under admin rights and then check for the issue. As it is been done you can perform for the act and get the issue to be sorted well. So do check for the thing and process as needed. It will be helpful and you can then make the desired change to be embed and work as needed. This will really help you and get the issue to be sort.