Thread: Plugin entry point could not be found with Photoshop CS3

Plugin entry point could not be found with Photoshop CS3

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows Vista Business 32 bit. I have installed Photoshop CS3 application. The problem is that the plugin is not able to work well. I do not know what could be the issue. But when been executed I get an error message that "Could not save as ... because the plugin entry point could not be found." Please help me out so that I can get sort of the thing.

Re: Plugin entry point could not be found with Photoshop CS3

The problem seems to be with the UAC/Administrator/Remote Desktop. You need to turn of the UAC control and then look for the change. This will surely help you out and make the essential change that needs to be implemented. This will surely help yo out and make the desired aspect to be implemented as needed. This will really help you out to process for the thing. Do work out and function as needed.

There is another way through which you can perform for the act that is essential. It will be helpful that you do work for the thing and make the changes. All you need to do is to get the application or the plugin to be reinstalled under compatible mode. This will then make the change for you. It will be better and you can thus make the essential change. Do work out.

It would be better that you perform the task that is by restarting the task. All you need to do is to restart the Vista before you make installation of the plugins. It will be helpful and you can then make the essential change that needs to implemented. Do work out for the same. I suppose tis will really help you out and function for the same. It is necessary.

There is a way through which you can make the desired change as needed. All you need to do is to follow the steps as mentioned:

• Now you need to click on properties option that is on the icoformat.8bi
    • Now check out in the security tab
    • As it is been done you need to look out in user option and then to the advanced tab
    • You can have the options to choose even if it says allow next to users
    • Now you nee to gain click on users from the edit option which would be seeen in the other boxz appear as a popup
    • You ned to make the ful access to allow on first checkbox which says Full Control
    • Now Click on Ok and then restart the system
    • Open Photoshop application and save it

Run the system under compatible mode and then function as needed. This will surely let the changes to be done. As it is been done you need to check for the changes that needs to be implemented. It is needed that you needed to function or work well as required. Do process as required. Do check for the issue and make the further changes to be done.