Thread: Been trying to get Flex 3 or Flash Builder to install on Snow Leopard

Been trying to get Flex 3 or Flash Builder to install on Snow Leopard

I am having a problem regarding which i need to work with. Actually i am using the computer which is running with the Snow Leopard and the problem is that i can't run the Flex 3 or flash builder on it. Whenever i am opening one of the both then the computer of mine got crash. So if any one knows about the same then please let me know. Thank you.

Re: Been trying to get Flex 3 or Flash Builder to install on Snow Leopard

I think there a problem with the compatibility of the application program that you are running in the computer so you are getting the issue with the same. All you have to do is to check for the compatibility of the Flex 3 or Flash Builder with the Mac OS Snow Leopard. I think this will resolve the issue with the problem of yours.

I think that there might be some of the file missing in the during the installation of the program or corrupted because of some issue. So it is better to install the complete program one again to check whether the problem is with the same existing once again or not. First uninstall the program and then reinstall it. Thanks.

I have tried the same that is suggested with the above replies. I have checked the compatibility and let me tell you that the product is compatible with the Flex 3 and Flash Builder so there is no compatibility issue. And after that i have reinstalled the program to computer and got that there is no problem with the same. So please let me know some other way to work around with the same.

In that case i will advise you to run the Hijackthis program in your computer and send us the log file of the program. The HijackThis program gives the complete log for the program that you are running. So run the program and send me the log file so that i can get the actual reason behind the crashing of the file. Thanks in advance.

If nothing is working for your issue and you are still having the problem with the same then let me tell you that you should have to contact the Adobe regarding the query which you are getting so that he can find the solution for your problem i.e. Been trying to get Flex 3 or Flash Builder to install on Snow Leopard and give it to you.

Hey thanks for all help that you have given m. Actually my problem is with the Java which is clashing with the program of mine. I have run the HijackThis program and checked the log and got that the java is creating the crash. So i have stopped the Java and got it working with the issue of mine. And now having no issue.