Thread: Did not pass integrity check (16236.304.443)

Did not pass integrity check (16236.304.443)

I am going to install the flash player on Windows XP and as well as I am using IE 8. As soon as download and installation begins , everything going well. The installation bar got 100% and stopped on that point for few minutes . Then it automatically starts increasing further (>100%) and the progress bar moving outside the installation window. After that , I received the integrity check error. Any suggestion where I am going wrong with this ?

Thanks

Re: Did not pass integrity check (16236.304.443)

I think, I had an reply for you ! I can only provide some information for you . I am going to share this with you because I also suffered with this bloody issue and got this nearly every time when I try to install Flash Player on any of the machine . I am working on XP SP3 - Internet Explorer 6 and receiving the same error that you are - sure could use some help - someone have any suggestion regarding this ?

To resolve this issue, you have to go through the steps suggested below-

1. Click on the "Tools" menu from the menu bar of Internet Explorer .
    2. Click on the "Internet Options".
    3. Choose the "Advanced" tab.
    4. Select "Reset" and Click on the "Reset button" , when it would be prompted.
    5. Get exit from the Internet Explorer browser and then open this again.
    6. Input the personnel configuration again(For example: proxy setting and all).

Best of luck..!

It looks like that there are a number of users having the exact issue and I am also including with those users . I have done a lot of search on google and also on bing search engine for any solution related to this error message and found a number of hits without any success . I am running with the same issue when downloading the Reader 9. I am using IE8 with windows XP Pro SP3 . I made enabled or requested a prompt for entire Active-X options from the IE8 security options.

I am moving through the post and thought would provide a fix as it worked for me. It seems as just this is a problem with the application installation got failed with the Adobe Reader as Integrity Check fails. Before performing the installation of the product, you should try to install the Flash Player and Adobe Air from the Adobe Website at http://www.adobe.com and also able to download the same. Then after perform the installation of the Adobe Reader and it will fix the problem. The same happens with the Adobe Flash Player " Install the Adobe Air and then try to install the Flash Player ". It completely fixed the issue for me.

Thanks ..

You need to go for the downloading of the same from different source.
    I received the same error when going for the installation of this from Adobe through the Youtube.

After trying some times I skipped that and found that it can't be done from me. As the section of my attempts, I moved through the suggestions for uninstallation of flash player. Later I moved to a news website with embedded videos. It suggests me that I required to update and when I worked with this link it worked. Hope this can be helpful for you .

I have tried through the entire techniques and suggestions that I have read when it get up with the adobe flash player....downloading the uninstaller...I made turn on my anti-virus within OFF mode and started to perform the re-downloading of Abode (the latest edition of the same) but no luck, now it tells that it is getting unable to pass the integrity test...??? now what...do I feel completely screwed here, its doing it on my laptop also ! What should I do in this situation . Please help me out ...please someone ..