Thread: Create strip from image sequence

Create strip from image sequence

I need some help in creating a sequence of images in photoshop. I am not so good in photoshop. I have a range of videos and images which I want to first import in photoshop and then make a sequence of them. I had arranged them properly by renaming them all. Know I am not ware about the method of sequencing the images. How to do that. What is the easiest way for the same. I want some panoramic effect on the photos.

Re: Create strip from image sequence

To directly open a video file, choose File > Open. To import a video into a document open, choose Layer > Video Layers > New Layer from a video file. In the Files Menu choose All or QuickTime formats. Select a video file, then click Open. then click on File> Place and in the box choose the video and click on place. Now choose image and then click on Image Sequence option. Again click on place. Add effects and done.

Use the Import command to convert the video or sequence of images by importing it into a document. Once imported, the video images are placed in a dynamic object. Once the video into a Smart Object, you can browse the images using the Animation palette and apply dynamic filters. There are other most features that you can use out. This is just a basic help for the image sequencing work.

You can not paint directly or duplicate video images contained in a dynamic object. However, you can add an empty video layer above the Smart Object and colorize images empty. You can also use the Clone Stamp tool and select the Sample All Layers to paint pictures empty. This allows you to use the video in the dynamic object as a source of duplication.

Open a document and choose File then Import. In the Import dialog box, use one of the following methods. First select a video file and click Import. Once done then select an image file sequence, select Image Sequence, then click Import. You have to make sure that all the files image sequence are placed in a folder. Use the checkpoints to scale, rotate, move or deform the imported content. Click the button validation processing in the options bar to import the file. You can also import video directly from Adobe Bridge CS3 by clicking on File > Import.

When you take pictures to avoid a sequence of changing the focal length of your camera, then do not use the zoom, or, if you use it, set it once and for all and do not change again until the completion of the sequence of photos. One very important thing is to try, where possible, to maintain the same position when taking the photo, of course a tripod would be ideal, but with a minimum of attention is still possible without it.

You can use Adobe Photoshop CS3 Photomerge function. This is a nice tool which help you to create panoramic images from the range of photos. When shooting you keep must keep some overlap between a photo and the other, the ideal is an overlap between 25 and 40 %, if less, the result may not be optimal. It should also be careful not to overdo it, in fact, if it adds the photos over 70%, Photomerge will not be able to operate.