Thread: Photoshop CS5 Trial Runtime Error

Photoshop CS5 Trial Runtime Error

I am facing certain runtime error on my system. I have installed Photoshop CS5 tool. It installed well and then when I launched the same it popped out message denoting Runtime Error. The application needs to be end. Anyhow I am not getting the reason behind this crash. What can be the cause of the same. I just want to test the trial version and later on I will buy a full version. What all the features will I get in the full version.

Re: Photoshop CS5 Trial Runtime Error

This shows that your system specification is very lower in comparison to Photoshop. What is your system specification. Or better go on the official site and check that first. If still it meets the same then you need to get a proper setup file for the same. It is possible that your setup files is corrupt and due to which all the essential system files are not installed. Just download the same once again.

Run the software in Windows XP compatibility mode. You can right click on the icon and choose the properties. Then in that click on compatibility and choose the option of Windows XP. Then run back the software. If same error comes then re-install the same thing back again. Or else you might need to get a proper download file for the same. Get a new setup file for the same.

You can check your ram with the Microsoft memory diagnostic test. It will Identify readily if the ram sticks are bad. However the problems are you experiencing is bad and it is more related to the software. Add up some more ram and then check back again. Update your video drivers and then first start turning off background programs and Processes until you find proper support.

For those running Adobe Photoshop extended with Vista try this out. Click on Start and then in the search box type cmd. Enter this in command prompt: regsvr32 jscript.dll and press enter. You can now easily install setup.exe. It is better if you reboot your pc after installation instead of direct running the program after installation. It is necessary for all files to be allocated in the operating system.

I have the same problem under Windows Vista Home Premium. I tried three different versions of Photoshop CS 3. It appears to install or when I start the installation then nothing works on the screen. I tried booting administrator and also tried a daemon tool. But nothing works from there. I think this can be due to virus issue in my system. I am going to re-install Windows soon.

I have installed Photoshopcs3 Extended from the official site. I install it and all of a sudden I got a error message and I uninstalled the same. After that I had downloaded a demo from the official site and run the setup. It worked fine with no issue. Just ensure that you have a proper setup file and not a pirated one. There are other more issue related to installation.