Thread: Photoshop missing from bridge tools menu

Photoshop missing from bridge tools menu

I have been using the adobe Creative suite 3 and recently i have upgraded to the adobe creative suite 4 and the problem is that the Photoshop missing from bridge tools menu. I have been using the windows XP operating system installed on my system. What's the problem please suggest a suitable solution. Thanks in Advance.

Re: Photoshop missing from bridge tools menu

The problem here is due to the installation since you have not installed the application from scratch and you have upgraded from the earlier version of the Photoshop creative suite. I would suggest you to go for the installation once again but this time it would be better to remove the earlier version including the newer version too. Then install the newer version.

I noted that the CS4 demands more than ever to meet the configs recommended by Adobe. I tried to mount HDV with only 2GB of Ram, and then Premiere + Adobe Media Encoder did not lead the tasks requested by lack of RAM (I was below the minimum config for this). Passed in Vista 64 bit with 8GB of RAM, and a modest CPU (Intel 2x2.66Ghz 6600) Stability and performance were not so common and very significant extent over the month, especially for working with multiple programs at once.

You may have uninstalled all PhotoShop CS3 since installation and completely uninstall the program tells you if you want to delete the records and files shared activation. try to delete everything and several times installing and uninstalling and gave you no problems. I do not recommend that you use System Restore for this. check for some updates it should resolve your problem.

Friend i think that the problem is not in your computer, but in the installation package, talves missing some log files. I recommend you download the installation package again but the official Adobe website (Test on the link which is mentioned below) and reinstall to see and tell us. www.adobe.com

Dr. V Guest

Encoding finally dedicated to software batch is long overdue, I am pleased with this development of Adobe Media Encoder, although I liked to keep the choice between direct export and export by launching a second batch software (especially on the configs limits RAM). Besides for stills Adobe has changed tack with the 4.1 update that has given the direct export from Premiere without going through AME (Adobe Media Encoder).