Thread: Bridge CS4 and Web Gallery upload blank page issue

Bridge CS4 and Web Gallery upload blank page issue

I am getting a blank page even though i have created a web gallery using the Bridge CS4. I have creates a web gallery with the help of the adobe bridge application. but when i started to preview this web gallery it appears as the web gallery has been created but i get only a blank page. Please suggest a solution will appreciate your help.

Re: Bridge CS4 and Web Gallery upload blank page issue

This appears to me as a permission and hence it could be resolved easily by using Fetch in order to set up the permissions to all the files. In transmit there is an option for applying the enclosed item. And hence you can simply select the directory and as well as you can apply it to all the other elements enclosed inside the folder. Since Bridge evidently set the permissions for all the files. you will not have to apply all the things to it simply you need to create one.

If you do not have administrator rights of access, application Bridge CS4 may not be able to access the necessary files. To determine whether human limits are causing the problem, log in as administrator rights CASC administrator and try to reproduce the problem. If the problem does not disappears, this means that the rights of access of the account that you use limited account and are inadequate. Contact your system administrator to grant you the rights.

Install and execute Bridge with your Creative Suite 4 applications from another hard drive, install on the same computer, or from the same install disk on another computer. If the problem vanishes, this means that the hard drive or card that you use more preferably may be involved. For assistance, you need to contact the manufacturer.

Adobe does not provide technical support of hardware and does not mention these procedures for information. For further help , contact the hardware manufacturer or an authorized reseller even you can contact the software vendor. If you resolve even your hardware problem, you may void the warranty on your computer.

Adobe does not provide technical support of hardware and does not mention these procedures for information. For further help , contact the hardware manufacturer or an authorized reseller. If you resolve even your hardware problem, you may void the warranty on your computer.