Thread: Flex Builder Shareable App Problem

Flex Builder Shareable App Problem

The Flex Builder Shareable submission project seems to confine me from editing my ShareMenu object by hand. It says to edit it in the project properties beneath "Flex Shareable submission", additional than the parameters I necessitate to change are not listed in this dialog. I necessitate to control the following (as is suggested by your most excellent practices guide). The allowScriptAccess (defaulting to "sameDomain" additional than I require to modify to "always"). The allowNetworking (not present, must be "all") It allowFullScreen (not present, required for my app) I am presuming this is why I am getting sanctuary sandbox errors on my app when I try to observe it in Facebook.

Re: Flex Builder Shareable App Problem

Not the entire arrangement parameters are managed from side to side the UI. Some of the additional rarely used parameters necessitate being set through code you comprise in your submission. Alternately, you be able to in addition launch and run the Distribution Manager submission and then utilize the generate tab to arrange the Share menu. The Distribution Manager's Create tab presents a additional complete version or description of the configuration tool than what you locate in Flex Builder and then generates Flex AS3 source code which you then paste in to your submission.

It is supposed to merely be essential to modify the allowScriptAccess and allowNetworking properties in the HTML embed code that includes your project. You are able to, for illustration, open the bin-debug folder, and edit these properties in the html that is generated there. On the other hand, be able to edit them in the index-template.html file in the html-template project folder. If the values are misrepresented in this html file then they is supposed to get propagated along by means of the submission when it is shared. You be able to in addition add allowFullScreen in this method.

In addition, you might desire to try importing the Share menu component into a standard Flex project. This determine to eliminate the entire of the "wizard" similar to functionality that is protecting you from editing these values in the <widget:embedCode> tag. I have downloaded the most recent "the entire platforms SDK version or description of 3.3. If someone succeeds to build a running Linux flexbuiler alpha, might he zip it and share it somewhere. It might be easier than download eclipse 3.3, installing Flex Builder Alpha 4, update framework, the update sdk, the patch, and so on.

I have comprised to try getting the most recent steady Flex SDK and AIR SDK and pointing Flex Builder Linux to them, additional than that is not running. I have clean installed the whole thing and the tribulations tranquil exist. Is there something I am missing when updating the AIR SDK in Flex Builder Linux. Or is there a number of methods to create Flex Builder Linux not give me the innovative version error.

I started getting the similar error at the moment: "This submission requires a version or description of the Adobe Integrated Runtime (AIR) which is no longer sustained or maintained. Please contact the submission author for a reorganized version." Using Flex Builder for Linux I downloaded the most recent version of AIR, additional than it did not assist. I found that I be able to export my project to a .air file, install it, and run it, additional than that's not actually practical for improvement.

I am the innovative poster (got messed up by means of accounts). I in addition registered the bug and workaround at the connection you mentioned (simply took 3/4 day muddling approximately by means of it). It does seem to attach the difficulty for at present and the simply side-effect that I encompass noticed is that a college had some predicament loading an image by means of the URLRequest class, supplementary than that the whole thing else seems to run.