Thread: Adobe Photoshop CS5 has stopped working

Adobe Photoshop CS5 has stopped working

I recently installed Adobe Photoshop CS5 but only when I start the software there is a problem loading "initializing palettes" Photoshop "plant" it stops working. Can you help me fix the software so that I can use it? I do not have any idea related to this problem but I need the solution for this problem as soon as possible. I will be waiting for your reply. I need to know why Adobe Photoshop CS5 has stopped working.

Re: Adobe Photoshop CS5 has stopped working

I think you are having the trial version of the Photoshop and your 30 days are complete hence your Photoshop has stopped working. You need to enter the code and that you will get when you buy this product and if that also does not solve the problem then you need to uninstall the software and clean it with CCleaner. After that do a fresh install of the software.

I am also facing the similar problem, currently I am using window 7 64 bit edition the problem is that Photoshop CS5 has stopped working. It was working fine on the 32 bit edition. The configuration of my system is Core i7, I think that adobe should provide the answer for this problem. But now I do not have any perfect solution for this problem but searching for the solution.

Nothing works, I tried to reinstall cs5, but nothing has changed, it is giving the same problem that it is stops working after some time. It annoys me, I thought that cs5 offer me the photo fascinates but I am getting the terrible things, I bought a pc seven i7 8 gb of ram for this purpose until I return on photoshop element 7. In any case thank you for your interest.

I have Vista Home Edition Premium 32bits version with 2 GB of RAM. I try to run PS CS5 Extended, when I downloaded it I did not have the choice between 32 or 64-bit version. When I wanted to open CS5, he told me about a version mismatch (32 vs 64 bit). I have CS4 works perfectly well but I need implement Photoshop Adobe CS5 and I am facing problem with that.

No it does not work and I do not have the same error message as in the other post. I have a window with Photoshop CS5 stopped work, and then it was never opened. By cons CS5 Bridge opens without problem. If I understand correctly, I must change Windows, which does not please me. Is there any method to run CS5 in the current windows I am using?

This means that the process has been launched but the main window did not have time to open up because an error occurred in the initialization process program. You see the "splash screen" (the window with the author names and indications of loading plugins)? Certainly not, if there is an initialization problem, this may be due in the first hypothesis to an installation problem. At first, I would try so already uninstalling / cleaning any registry with CCleaner / relocation.