Thread: Images from 5d Mark II look really bad in Lightroom 2.4

Images from 5d Mark II look really bad in Lightroom 2.4

Initially i have been using the 5d mark II application for editing my photos but since i was allowed to change only few properties of the images in the 5D mark 2 application so recently i got installed the Adobe LightRoom 2.0. This application works really very flexible and it gives total control over all the images but when i import the images edited with the 5D mark 2 appears dull in LightRoom 2.7 .
    Last edited by Sarasi; 10-07-2010 at 03:21 AM.

Re: Images from 5d Mark II look really bad in Lightroom 2.4

In this it seems as your camera mode is not set properly and hence i would suggest you to capture a new image by setting the camera to RAW + JPEG mode. After capturing the image you will have to upload this .CR2 and the JPEG image on your system and then image should work with both the applications. Hope this will help you.

Since I am on vista I put a lot of time to view my photos from a compact flash about 12 seconds per photo (from a Nikon D200). To display 30 pictures I need 4 seconds on my old XP and 7 minutes on Vista! and that no matter how I import them: window, software nikon or the DCIM card. I tried on a brand new Toshiba laptop ditto. Does anyone have a solution? Acer Athlon 64 * 2 4400 +, 2GB RAM, 250GB SATA, HD 2400PRO Radeeon

But I do not understand your approach, the meaning of operations. You complain about a problem of slow display, without showing us what software you receive the look:

FastStone Browser Irfanview, XnView, ACDSee, FireFox, and so on ....
    there may be a problem setup, antivirus, firewall ...

Then what relation between display and import? It may very well look first at the pictures on the card before transferring the imported on micro

I may be wrong slow on vista is found to view the photos before importing them to disk photos from a Nikon D200 is a flash card Comact "fast" to the surprise read this card with window, or the Nikon software or postings directly from the DCIM file always put vista on average 7 minutes to show 30 pictures (7mo the picture) and four seconds on my old xp. I actually had to wait. Thank you for your answer

Adobe Illustrator CS5 offers many improvements and features, users will be able to create such files containing up to 100 work plans of various sizes and can be arranged and displayed at will. It can also save, export and print them separately or together, it is even possible to save all or part of them as a multipage PDF file. You can set the opacity of different colors of a gradient. We found the tool 'Form task "such as the brush produces a vector shape impeccable even if the lines overlap..

Auto Photo Editor is a software that allows a few clicks by changing batch of images and pictures. Thus, it will be very easy to apply effects to your images from those available, and e change colors, add text, crop, resize, or add a border and many others ... You'll also be able to assign these tasks to all files.