Thread: Bridge CS5 4.0.2 "Installation Failed" (same as 4.0.1)

Bridge CS5 4.0.2 "Installation Failed" (same as 4.0.1)

It is weird to know that the Bridge CS5 4.0.2 "Installation Failed" (same as 4.0.1). I had got a suggestion that I must get the latest version of this software inorder to get rid of the incompatibility issues that are faced in my computer, that is installed with Windows 7. But, I guess that downloading the new version of this software was a waste. It will be very helpful, if someone here could provide me the information on why this situation is being caused.

Re: Bridge CS5 4.0.2 "Installation Failed" (same as 4.0.1)

If the installation of Bridge CS5 4.0.2 has failed, then there is a possibility that the copy of the software that you may be trying to install may be corrupt. To know if this is the case, you have to download another copy of this same software.

Try to install this new copy and let me know if you are encountering the same situation with this also. I am waiting for your reply, so that I can give you some other suggestion, if the problem persists.

There is no need to blame the Windows 7 operating system if there is a problem as Bridge CS5 4.0.2 "Installation Failed" (same as 4.0.1). I have seen many users complaining about the same. I checked out the internet to assure about this. It seems that both these versions of Bridge CS5 are having some bugs and this is resulting in this installation failure. I suppose that you will have to search for some complements that can be used in the place of Bridge CS5.

I suppose that an incompatibility issue of in Windows 7 is causing the failure of the installation of Bridge CS5 4.0.2. The reason is that I am using Windows XP and have installed this software in my system successfully. You must check out the system requirements of this software. Either the operating system is conflicting with the installation or your computer does not have the capacity run this application.

According to me, a conflict between the operating system and the application is the result of the installation error. To get rid of such incompatibility issues, it is recommended that you must install another operating system like Windows XP in another drive in your system. By this method, you will make your computer a dual boot system. Thus, you can load the operating system that you like when the computer is started. So, when you find that a software or program is incompatible with Windows 7, simply restart the computer and start it in Windows XP.

It seems that there was some problem with the copy of the software that I was having. I felt this because on downloading a new copy of the software, I did not face any of the installation problems after that. So, I do not think there was an incompatibility issue if Bridge CS5 4.0.2 with the Windows 7 operating system. Well, I start the installation with the run as administrator option.