Thread: Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended invalid serial number

Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended invalid serial number

When I am trying to install Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended in my system, that is installed with Windows XP, I am getting an error message as invalid serial number. I am not able to understand why this is happening because I have entered the same serial number, that came along with the pack. Please help me with all probable solutions that can help me to eradicate this error.

Re: Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended invalid serial number

You must have bought a pirated copy of Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended because of which you are encountering the invalid serial number error message. The key must not be genuine. So, it is required that you must always buy official copies of any application or software.

In your situation, you can return the disc back and mention the issues that you are facing. I suppose that you will get a new disc pack, that has a different key. Hopefully, this key may work properly.

There is no need to worry if you are having an invalid serial number for Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended invalid serial number. You will have to search the internet for serial numbers of this particular software. I can assure you that you will get many alternatives. If one does not work, then you can use a different one. This is because I have faced a similar situation with another software and this was the same technique that I used.

Even if you have a pirated copy of Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended, inserting a genuine serial number will make it a genuine or an official one. For this, you will have to go to the official site of Adobe and request for the key of this software. They will respond back to you with the serial key. You must note that you will have to pay for the number that they will provide. It will almost be the cost of the entire software.

Thank you for all the suggestions and comments for the issue of Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended invalid serial number. Well, the situation has been solved now. I have downloaded the serial number from the web. I had searched the same. It is not an official one, so I did not have to pay for the same. I hope to get such assistance in the future too.