Thread: Problem with micro adobe audition

Problem with micro adobe audition

Hello,
    I have a good quality microphone and I want to save the song on instruments in adobe audition. So I spend a runway and the instrument on vocals, as I hear the song itself the instrument or singing in the track so when I cut output but when I activates the output track of my microphone to sing same time as the instrument passes the speaker sound of my microphone with echo volume. What do you think about it? Any more information regarding this is appreciated. Thanks for your replies.

Re: Problem with micro adobe audition

Hello,
    When you are done making process do not launch the instrument on the speakers and not check the box stereo audio mix in property. Just disable these features and test weather this works or not, if this is then well and good else post back with the updated problem.

I tried it, I met a little problem I do not hear the instruments and can not you do not season how I can make this? cubase like you just hear the instruments and recorded without problem. I listen to your instrument with your helmet on a drive apart (WMP or other) and recorded the vocals with adobe audition, launches reregistration intend to argue in adobe audition before instruct launched.

I know where does your problem is, it comes from your sound card. If you have a cate a low range or standard (eg: sound blaster live, realtak, etc ...) instruments your tracks will affect in-house, made her sound cards are very well insulated so that you retention tracks instrumentals on your trail. Buy a sound card semi pro style. Average 120, there is no alternative, I had the same problem with hearing and cubase or what other recording software. I guess the information will help you.