Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Adobe Audition 1.5 compatibility issue

Windows Software

Old 09-07-2010

Adobe Audition 1.5 compatibility issue

Hello,
I recovered a Pakard Bell running Windows 98 to make music creation. But I can not install my software (Cubase SX3) probably because it's 98. Is it possible to install Windows XP ? Since a license costs a price, can we do without? Is it absolutely necessary to have the CDs provided with the license? Or can we recover from a another computer that already had Windows XP on it (I have 2 more in this case)? Any help on this will be great.

Old 09-07-2010

Re: Adobe Audition 1.5 compatibility issue

It would be nice to know the exact model of your machine to be on, but a machine of 2001 is happening in XP general rule carefree (but if it has only 128 MB of RAM may be its just a bit anyway, and also for cubase) Yes you use a bit of a different XP PC, but in case you will be able to use it on another (one license per machine). By cons must be a normal installation CD which you insert the key during the installation of license, because if it is a CD provided with brand machine you can not use it.
Old 09-07-2010

As far as my machine is a Packard Bell Spirit 9800. Otherwise, there exists the equivalent (or almost) free? Otherwise I also like Adobe Audition 1.5 that I used before. It is marked that works with Windows 98 Second Edition. But I can not to install it.
Old 09-07-2010

If you wish not you turned on an operating system, there is an expensive solution.
- Opt for a Linux distribution that offers many benefits:
- Free License and distributable to all these friends
- No problem virus spyware (This is not Linux)
- Guaranteed stability
- Programs totally free
Old 09-07-2010

Since I could not install Adobe Auditon on my Windows 98, I install on an XP and I transferred via USB key on the 98. A first error message I indicated that he did not have the file MSVCP71.dll I have to download. Can he claim the file msvcr.dll I also downloaded. Now it displays the following error message: Error loading the language modules. Please select another language. If this problem persists You May Need to reinstall Audition. What should I do?
Old 21-07-2010

When I run the installation, the installer says he made an illegal operation and must close. Otherwise in terms of purchase, is currently hearing is only on my Windows 98.
Old 22-07-2010

Unfortunately I think that indeed I could not do it, but it is marked that it works with 98. That's why I try. Audacity is good indeed, but have already tried, I must say it is still far from hearing (especially for mastering).

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,