Thread: Impressions numbered in Indesign CS4

Impressions numbered in Indesign CS4

After searching I have come to submit a short question. Since, you guys have always helped me in proper way, I thought to share my problem with you all. I am not able to number the prints in InDesign. Maybe this can be short or simple for you but newbie like me finds it very difficult. Can you number the prints in InDesign.? If yes, please tell me how can I do that.? Hoping that you will help me immediately. :

Re: Impressions numbered in Indesign CS4

I find a solution with data fusion:
    1. A text file with numbers booklet.
    2. Select the text file in the Data Fusion
    3. View the preview
    4. Printing the booklet
    5. Display the following item
    6. Printing of the booklet ... to the last, but it's heavy.

I can hardly do my job because the merger will never accept pages created in 1600, not to mention that InDesign does not understand.

Even I am new for InDesign and AutoCAD. I need your help for writing texts with AutoCAD and InDesign. But I know that the InDesign is much simpler then AutoCAD. So it would be better if you provide some hints regarding the same. Also it would be grateful if someone over there can explain about the application of the standard AutoCAD. Hoping some responses from your side quicker.

The rule specifies the characteristics of the signs and letters used in technical drawings to facilitate the readability, consistency and suitability for microfilming and other reproductive procedures the UNE 1-034-75. We will not enter deeply into the study of this rule, since it is not part of this course, however, remember the basic facts that are addressed in the same and that we can control with AutoCAD (data as the height of the lowercase not are controllable by the user, are defined in the font file).
    • The range of heights (h) standard of writing is: 2'5 - 3'5 - 5-7 - 10 - 14 - 20 mm
    • The letters will be higher than wide with their relationship being w / h = 0.6
    • The thickness of the line of points is equal to: or h/14 h/10.
    • Writing can be italicized (with inclination of 15 degrees to the right) or vertical.

To be labeled according to the standard we must create a "text style", we'll see how, with a font defined in a SHX file (AutoCAD font), for example, with whom and ROMANS.SHX drawing the proper color text we can get the stroke weight you want (remember to use colors to denote different thicknesses). By creating the "text style" we seek the w / l higher than for the letter romans be 0.8 because this type of letter and is itself higher than broad, but without reaching the value of 0.6 recommended by the standard. If we want the letter is italicized, when you create the style, we will indicate an angle of obliquity of 15 ยบ. To achieve a vertical writing we create a style that has that property, which is achieved by answering "yes" to question that purpose we will AutoCAD. As a guide, when choosing a suitable size dimension of the texts and annotations, we can use letters to high 2'5mm A4 and A3 formats and 3'5mm for A2, A1 and A0. Anyway we can use other heights within the standard.

TEXTODIN order resembles the order the TEXT. His initial questions are of the order the TEXT. However, once answered the questions concerning the location of the text, the height and angle of rotation, TEXTODIN displayed the letters one by one, as they are typing. A rectangular text cursor indicates where you are. You can use the backspace / delete to correct errors. At the end of each line of text, press RETURN. The question "Text:" reappears, the cursor moves, and can continue drawing TEXTODIN text below the previous line. It is also possible to start a new line of text using the pointing device to designate a new starting point. This ends the current text line (if any), moves the cursor to the desired point and repeats the question "Text:". Finally TEXTODIN order, press RETURN in response to "Text".

It is as simple (or complicated) as typing, only we must use the appropriate command, choose the starting point, the font size, angle of inclination of the text (not the letter) and type the letters you want write. This process is further explained in each of the orders related to the texts. TEXT The command draws text of any size and inclination.
    Format: TEXT
    Starting point or Fit / Center / Right / Style / Avoid / Position: (item)
    Omision> <for Height: (value or colon)
    Omision> <for rotation angle (angle or point)
    Text: (text string for drawing)

LOCTEXTO order governs how "fast text location." Being disabled this mode (normal case), the texts are drawn completely. If, however, is on the way LOCTEXTO, rectangles displayed only define the location of each text. It is useful when there are too many texts as they reduce the speed of regeneration.