Thread: Can Flash CS convert swf to avi directly?

Can Flash CS convert swf to avi directly?

Hello,
    With the software Super I can not convert a swf file to avi, yet in its description indicated that Super supports this kind of file, it simply sends me an error message, so I wonder if there would be another free app that can do this kind of conversion. If you know any one of it, then please let me know. Thank you.

Re: Can Flash CS convert swf to avi directly?

I do have a similar kind of a problem, I just used this app, but when I want a swf file encoded super sends me a message in red with the words error and there's that with the swf file I have this problem in super by cons it works with the software to encode video to flash but it makes me mad for a temp so I had to abandoned encoded with him with nothing the last encoding said it had me a temp over 200 hours to encode. I do not know what to do if someone knows a free software that can do this kind of transaction.

It may be problematical compression. I do not know how to solve. I have the same problem. All way nero wave editor can not be converted by super and the MP3 player that plays wav blocks on the tracks that were recorded by nero wave editor. So I record to wma with nero wave editor.
    More help on converting swf to avi.

SWF-AVI-GIF Converter
    Convert video between almost any formats :
    HD video ( AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD and WMV HD), TOD , MOD , M2TS , AVI (DivX , Xvid, etc. .) , MP4 ( including Sony PSP and Apple iPod) , WMV , 3GP, QuickTime ( MOV , QT ), SWF, DVD , VOB, VRO , MPEG - 1, 2 , 4 , H.263 , H.264, Real Video, DVR-MS , MKV, FLV.

With SWF-AVI-GIF Converter you will be able to convert them these formats: AVI, GIF, and SWF. Therefore you can create an animated GIF from a flash animation, or even make a video.

Here are the possible conversions:
    - AVI to GIF
    - SWF to GIF
    - SWF to AVI

About my "problem " transcription swf files to avi , I went to check out the tutorials on the utilities that you proposed ( Quick Media Converter, AVS Video Converter ... ) I even found some other utilities swf such tools etc. ..... Unfortunately none of these converters do not take care of the Shockwave File Format ( SWF ) all support the FLV (Flash ) the problem is that I still can not " translate "these swf files to avi so if somebody one to another idea of conversion software

To work on PowerPoint, I brought the Internet animated. Swf format. I viewed with either IE or QuickTime Player. So far, so good. BUT: how to convert these files. Swf. Mpeg or. Avi (supported by PowerPoint)??? In advance thank you for your help.