Thread: Not able to download flash player on Mozilla Firefox

Not able to download flash player on Mozilla Firefox

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows Xp and I use Mozilla Firefox web browser. The problem is that I am not able to install or download the the flash player. It says that click on edit options" in the yellow bar on top of the page. But I do not get any yellow bar. I do not know what could be the reason but please do help me out so that I can make the changes that is needed.

Re: Not able to download flash player on Mozilla Firefox

The problem been that the application or the web browser is not able to cope with the thing. So in order to work for the same this will be helpful for you and make the change that is needed. It will surely let you to get the thing to be processed. So make the desired change. It will surely sort the necessary ailments to be embedded.

You need to check put for the plugin. Go to the adobe site and then make the installation of the flash player that is needed. It would be better that you check for file that you need to install. The Adobes site will get the required plugin and make the proper installation you need. So do process for the thing and make the desired change that you need to make it implemented.

Check out for the updated version of the Firefox application and make the changes you need to work out and process. I hope the new version may get the desired popup you need. Also the problem with the browser seems that it may not be able to get cope with the desired aspect. So I would recommend you to get the issue sort well by reinstalling it or getting a updated pack.

Check out on another browser. I guess it will surely let you to get to a proper solution and make the change that is needed. This will really help you and make the change that is needed. Do process and make the things to get worked well. I hope other browser may support the feature of yellow bar. So check for it and then get to a proper result.

There is an issue with the application that is needed in order to work for the same. You need to perform for the thing that is by reinstalling an update the application that is Firefox and check for the desired aspects. It will be helpful and you can make the amendments to be performed. So do check and function as needed. This is really helpful.