Thread: Does Adobe Audition works on Windows 7?

Does Adobe Audition works on Windows 7?

Hello,
    I have Adobe Audition on my XP machine used and was very happy with it. Now I have my weekend a new machine made, of course, equipped with Windows 7 When installing my various software I have been curious if perhaps Adobe Audition on Windows 7 is running. To my delighted surprise, it was installed. It also runs fine, I can open title and also reflect - at least visually, for out of the speakers, unfortunately, is no sound. You can see both NEN level in audition and in the PC audio management to listen, but nothing, even though I was in the audition options for "exit" my speakers have selected. Has anyone of you a tip for me what I am doing wrong? Is it perhaps because the new PC in 64 bit technology? It's kind of funny that the program is optically perfect, but there is no sound.

Re: Does Adobe Audition works on Windows 7?

Audition will not run under 7 You may forget under Options> Device Properties> Wave Out for the EDIT-VIEW to select the correct sound card and speakers. But this is what I think, I have not tried it on my computer and I thing windows xp is good that windows 7 again these are my views, your can be different.

Even I did had a similar kind of a problem, but now the problem is been solved. I did have in Options / Device Properties my selected speakers. However, one must add the desired speaker even with the "order setting the multi-track devices". Now running very well. If you think this is solution can work with you, you can use it.

System Description:
    I use adobe audition 1.5 with windows 7 on a new laptop. 4GB of RAM and a CPU Ath.64 QL65 USB Microphone brand Octavia MCU-01

Problem description:

Hello my problem is this:
    I record songs with Adobe Audition 1.5. so far everything has worked out quite well under windwos xp. now I have seven windows and the voice recordings to be included delayed. ie that they are shifted a few milliseconds and thus fit the vocals no longer on the beat. Does any one has a solution for this. Thank you.

Hello, I have a new Toshiba laptop with Windows 7, I try to record live radio with one or the other and it does not work. Yet with my old computer (Vista) no problems, but I see that his options are not alike. Is anyone can explain. Thank you