Thread: Adobe Audition 1.5 vs. 2.0

Adobe Audition 1.5 vs. 2.0

Hello,
    Recently arrived adobe audition 2.0 - that is very different from 1.5 there are more functions there, giving a professional impression, which has changed the optics, etc. very annoying what is the order the whole series effects and all possible functions, the symbols earlier than small ones were located in three - only accessible via drop-down menus, which might work slows down tremendously when little things seem like something must be done or normal fading. Any help regarding this topic is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Adobe Audition 1.5 vs. 2.0

Adobe audition 2.0, compared with the 1.5 version, many new features and resembles more and more complex sequencer. While this is all well and good but you need all this at all? from optical to much has changed, that the adobe user virtually compels one to buy screen sizes, as a 17 "is no longer sufficient for the presentation of all necessary tools in multi-track editor. Adobe audition 2, the total surplus in the blank. I still prefer the version 1.5 because this version is edit the actual image of cool: "simple, practical, clear and everything in it, you need"

I have always had a few problems to understand what Adobe wants to audition at all. Is it sequencer like Cubase / Sonar? If so, then there would be an alternative for me, because my huge Cubase and Sonar on the nerve goes some things can not. If someone has both, he might possibly time to write out the differences?

With other computer you can control from home, a space-shuttle and start a mars probe,on normal calculators audition works very well a friend of mine has time for a mega-hook 56 tracks recorded and played back Later of course everything ran like clockwork with athlon xp 3000 and 1GB RAM.

First there was but Adobe Audition 1.0, which was almost directly taken from the last CoolEdit. Only the Brain wave synchronize was renamed and equipped with presets, but it was also removed the names of the wavelengths, and its description from the help file. Furthermore, I noticed that one can not simultaneously zoom Highlight and use the mouse wheel, and the frequency analysis and phase analysis shows the incoming signal no longer before you start a recording, which is a bit annoying because I use for various calibration procedures. So far, I is not any reason occurred in 1.5 or 2.0 upgrade there, especially since the current probably install on Windows 2000 is denied. The only advantage would be interesting for me, the VST support.