Thread: Adobe Audition with M-Audio Fast Track

Adobe Audition with M-Audio Fast Track

Hello,
    I just bought an external sound card m-audio Fast Track and I wanted to record a song with the software, adobe audition. The problem is that the sound of the guitar is very low, it should actually increase the db and I lose in quality. I have a program that's called GT-player, so it's a preamp, I can increase the sound of the guitar and put effects on it from this one but it does not work when I start recording , but the sound is saved without any effects. I hope some one has an solution for this. Thank you.

Re: Adobe Audition with M-Audio Fast Track

I bought a sound card M-Audio Fast Track Pro with the Live 6 Lite software. Otherwise I use a condenser mic Audio Technical AT2020 to record voice. For all instruments, I managed to save (drums, bass, guitar), but for the voice, it seems that the software does not detect. I tested the microphone and the cable on an amp: the voice market. So I plug the cable into the sound card into the audio input No. 1, but after creating my audio track, no sound recorded with this microphone is captured.

I had the same problem with a tascam ld-74. This type of microphone requires phantom power (specific micro amp (48v)) sometimes included in the sound card sometimes not. I have not seen the pro version of the Fast Track, but my Fast Track USB (basic) did not. It is sold in all good music store.

I'm new here, I already checked the titles of the forums but I have not found an argument with my topic. So there it is my question. I wish to record the radio with adobe audition or may be another of my software, Pro-tools, Nuendo, Soundforge 9, Audiograbber, Nero 7. I think that exercise is feasible with all these software if corrected me. My impression after several tries, is that my setup is poorly made and I turn around, please informed me.

Windows SP 3
    Intel Core2 Quad CPU
    Q6600@2.40 Ghz
    2.00 G Ram

Sound Card Realtek High definition audio internal and external adapter M-Audio Firewire 1814. Can someone help me please

Very simple but so effective, just click on ENR and round and played the songs played are cut by title in mp3 format (if the radio played permitted). Then you can rework your music with your software. Otherwise, with Audacity, you can record any sound played on the PC, select as the source for recording Stereo Mix (or Stereo Mix depending).

Above all given a certain Difficulty connecting on my part, I loose connection. In short after taking a step back I solved my problem. I managed to register now with all my software. He had just set up my internal sound card input and m-audio firewire on output. The good I have another problem because when I save to hear the other hand does not allow me to listen to the radio. After some tests, I prefer to record with Audio grabber. It allows me to set the time and date Registration is as simple as running the radio before, again I can also make the whole mp3, which take less disk space.