Thread: Audition for multitrack recording

Audition for multitrack recording

Hello,
    I am very new to the audio and video editing. I have heard that adobe audition is the best software for audio editing, but I have very less idea regarding the same. Now I am expecting some more information on the multi task recoding with audition. Also, I have never used audition, please tell me about this software. Also, if you can recommend me some alternative to this, it would be helpful. Thank you.

Re: Audition for multi task recording

Brief description on Adobe Audition :

Description:
    Adobe Audition 1.5 is a professional audio editing environment. Designed for professional audio and video the most demanding, Adobe Audition includes features designed for mixing, editing and processing of audio effects. Its flexibility, combined with exceptional ease of use and precise tools, lets you compose rich sounds and nuances of impeccable quality.

Complete audio studio
    Run all your digital audio tasks within the same application: multitrack editing, changing wave mono and stereo audio effects, loop editing functions and burning CDs.

Video support extended
    Easily change the audio tracks of video viewing the video in the timeline. You can import many file formats: AVI, native DV, MPEG, WMV, etc. ..

Audio effects and DSP tools powerful
    Work with more than 50 tools and effects of digital signal processing (DSP), analytical tools and mastering, audio restoration features and third-party DirectX plug-ins and VST.

Mixing multitrack performance

In the window multitrack, record, mix and edit up to 128 stereo tracks, with 32 entries, real-time effects, the functions of equalization on each track, playback video files and MIDI, etc..

Exceptional sound quality
    Record, edit and mix high-resolution 32-bit files with sample rates up to 10 MHz, including standard rate: 44.1 kHz (CD quality), 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz (DVD) and 192 kHz.

Audio Restoration
    Restore the vinyl, remove snoring and breath, fix clipped signals. Using manual or automatic effect, eliminate pops, reduce noise and breath, remove digital clicks.

Re: Audition for multi task recording

Acoustic Labs Multitrack Recorder is a tool aimed primarily at musicians who record their music without spending hours to understand how a Cubase, Protools or Logic. To summarize, Multitrack Recorder is a multitrack recording software that allows you to very simply record a track while listening to others. You can then edit your tracks individually by adding one of many treatments and effects available. You can mix more than 8 stereo tracks simultaneously and export your composition to WAV or MP3.
    More information on multitrack recording.

Re: Audition for multitrack recording

Adobe Audition is software for creating arrangements through sound and video mixing, editing and development of sound effects. It allows the downloading of various formats like AVI or MPEG, the creation of tones or even recording the vocal parts. Finally, the software helps to restore a high quality vinyl sounds.

It therefore consists of the following:
    - An audio studio (mixing, sound effects, CD burning, modified wave, etc.)
    - A video support (importing files, editing audio tracks from videos)
    - Tools and DSP sound effects (audio restoration, analysis tools, etc.)
    - A multitrack mix (128 maximum of 32 entries, etc.)
    - The sound files (32-bit high resolution, sampling up to 10 MHz with Taix standard for CD and DVD)
    - Audio restoration.