Thread: Not able to find Macromedia Flash

Not able to find Macromedia Flash

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows XP. I have installed the latest Macromedia Flash player and the problem is that after it been installed I am not able to find the application. I do not know what could have caused the issue? Please do help me out as I get an error message that Could not find Macromedia Flash. Hope to get a better solution and make the change that is necessary.

Re: Not able to find Macromedia Flash

You need to remove the flash player form the control panel that is by going to the add/remove program option and then select the desired application from the list. As it is been done you then need to check out for the change in order to make the changes. It would be better that you process by clicking on remove button and then restart the system. get a fresh copy and then make the installation of the same.

You can make use of this application in order to work out and make the flash to be functioned. All you need to do is to check out on Windows Uninstaller. Click on the link and download the application. Now process by removing the program and then make installation of the new copy which has no bug i it. This will let you to a better conclusion and make the required change as needed. It will be helpful.

If you get an error as cannot find flash.ocx then it is needed that the screen saver you use should be changed. This will help you to get to a better conclusion. Do check for the aspect and make the essential change to be done. This will surely let you to a better point and make the aspects to be processed. So do check and make the implementation to be embedded. This will really help you out. So check out as old Windows screen saver are hardcoded.

I had the same issue and later found out that it was the screen saver problem that caused it. The Active X controls were not able to cope with the old screen savers and hence this is the reason I was not able to find or work with Flash. I changed the screen saver and then was able to function and work with the same. So check and get to a better result. This will help.

You need to remove the plugins that is been installed for the browser. This will surely help you out and function and make the essential amendments to be worked. So in order to process for the desired change it is necessary that you do check for the pack that you have installed. It will surely let you to get to a proper ailment and make the change that is needed.