Thread: Firefox Crashes with Flash 10.1

Firefox Crashes with Flash 10.1

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Windows Xp. The problem is with Firefox 3.6.4 browser that I use. I have installed flash player 10.1 and the problem is that the browser stops responding when been executed. I do not know what could have been the issue for the thing. It will be helpful for the same and make the desired things to be worked. Please do help me out.

Re: Firefox Crashes with Flash 10.1

You may have upgraded the flash content and this has lead to the problem. Even I had the same issue but got it sorted by uninstalling the flash player and then making it to install that is clean install of the same. As it is been done the browser works fine then. Do check for the issue and make the necessary change to be worked as needed. It will surely let you to get to a proper ailment and output. Do process for the thing and function as needed.

It would be better that you uninstall the flash player and then install the debug version. This will surely let you to get the changes to be done. Do work and process as required. This will really help you out and make the possible change as needed. It will be helpful and you can then process for the act as required. This will really make the things to be embedded in the way you want to.

There is a way through which you can make the change. You need to reinstall the firefox application that is been installed and then look for the change. As it could be that some bugs may be appended and removing the application will help you out. So go to the control panel option and then make the change that is by getting access to the add/remove program. Now as it is been done you need to click on remove button by selecting the application. Then restart the system and install the fresh new copy.

There is some bugs with the new upgrade version of Flash player and this is the reason you are not able to work well. It would be better that you use the previous version of the flash player as you work. Till the new version is not bug free you can make use of the previous pack. This will lead you to a better conclusion and make the change as needed. So do process and check out.

Change the browser and look out for other browser do they support the flash player well. If they are able to then the issue is with the browser that is Firefox and it needs to be reinstalled or fixed. You may then get to a proper conclusion for the same. So do work out and check for the desired change that is needed. It will surely let you to a better result.

It would be better that you get the application that is the Mozilla Firefox a new pack of the same. This will surely let you to get to a proper solution and make the essential change that is needed. It will be helpful for you and you can thus make the desired change that is essential. Do work for the thing and make the process to be functioned. It will be helpful for you. So check out.