Thread: Cannot edit sound clip in audition

Cannot edit sound clip in audition

Hello,
    I have two computer, one with windows xp and the other with windows 7. i use the adobe premium suite for my work. Now the problem is that when i use it on windows xp it works perfect but when I try to use it on windows 7, it just refuses to work. What it the problem, do you have any idea regarding the same? Also, the option in the menu bat are grayed , so I can not even test any thing on it. Any help regarding this is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Cannot edit sound clip in audition

I have a little problem with Adobe Audition. I have an XFi sound card, speakers 5.1, and a guitar preamp. I am connected with the line in 2 sound card, no problem. With the soft sound card, I know record, nickel, plain, my trick works. By cons when I want to record from Adobe Audition, well, it works, but when I save, I have no sound. When I stop recording and listen, I hear well what actually has been registered. I looked in the settings menu Edit> Hardware config (a label that looks like, I do not know it by heart), and everything seems okay, but of course I did not know much. Track where I record the output as a "master". When I go to master it as an output of my speakers. I tried to put the output to another speaker, it works, but such is only for the record that I have no sound. Any help on this would be great. Thank you.

Even I did had a similar kind of a problem, but I solved my problem, it could be the same as yours:
    Code:
    Options -> Controls -> Mixing Hearing:
    There are two choices here: neither was activated for me. Whichever I choose, it works. That said, I am not informed about the difference between the two. But it works, though I do not know if this is the ideal way to deal with the problem.

Frequently I use adobe audition and I used it all this week. This morning I wanted to continue recording but the cursor has changed shape, now there there 's the symbol of a headphone on his right. When I position myself on a clip I can not move it or change it. Can any one help me with this? I have tried a few options but they do now work for me.

So I work with adobe audition and my problem is that whenever I want my spouts session so as mixing, which is then always at the track 30 sec. silent turn, are clearly I could open the track again and delete the 30sec and then save, but that's crap, I want to save the track and he shall then have the length to have it.

If the track is ready:
    Edit -> in mixing audio file -> All audio files
    He then shows the track with all tracks as a single, cutting away exces