Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Sound Through Laptop Speakers and External Speakers

Windows Software

Old 09-07-2010

question Sound Through Laptop Speakers and External Speakers

Hey,
I have a Dell Studio 1555 running 64-bit Windows 7. I also have some harmon/kardon external speakers I want to use. When I plug in the harmon/kardon speakers it makes sound play exclusively through those. I want the sound to play through both my laptop speakers, and my harmon/kardon speakers at the same time to create a kind of surround sound. How would I do this? Thanks in advance for any help.

Old 09-07-2010

Re: Sound Through Laptop Speakers and External Speakers

Anybody?
Old 09-07-2010

Re: Sound Through Laptop Speakers and External Speakers

You can make use of an amplifier which would help you out to connect the Speakers through your laptop. All you need to use an extendable cord which would connect through your laptop to the amplifier and the speakers to be connected to backpanel of the same. Then using the Monotone and Aux option from your amplifier you can work with both.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,