Thread: Adobe Acrobat 9 Professional Extended and Solidworks 2010

Adobe Acrobat 9 Professional Extended and Solidworks 2010

I guess that there are some conflicts that are going on between Adobe Acrobat 9 Professional Extended and Solidworks 2010. The reason is that I am getting a weird error while I am doing the conversion of solidworks documents that were saved in SolidWorks 2010. I am not able to understand why this is happening. If anyone has the solution to get rid of this problem, then please reply as soon as possible. I am using the Windows 7 operating system.

Re: Adobe Acrobat 9 Professional Extended and Solidworks 2010

Make sure that both Adobe Acrobat 9 Professional Extended and Solidworks 2010 are supported by the Windows 7 operating system or not. As you have installed both of them, you can run the hardware and software evaluation wizard in your system. You will get a list of all the components installed in your system, according to the compatibilities and incompatibilities.

Just let me know where both these applications are listed. I am waiting for your reply.

I can assure you that Adobe Acrobat 9 Professional Extended and Solidworks 2010 are compatible with Windows 7 because I have checked the same before installing them in my system. I have also run this particular wizard on your recommendation. Both these applications are shown as compatible. So, the operating system is not responsible for the conversion error.

You must report about the situation that you are facing with Adobe Acrobat 9 Professional Extended and Solidworks 2010 to the officials. It will be better if you post this issue on the officials. You will get a lot of responses about why this issue is being caused and how it can be prevented. I guess only the officials may be having the proper fix for this problem.

I have checked out the support of Adobe Acrobat 9 Professional Extended for Solidworks 2010 on the official site of Adobe. They have mentioned the current status about this support is negative. As both these applications do not support each other, there are conflicts between the two and this is resulting in the error. I suppose you will have to use some complement in the place of Acrobat 9 Professional Extended.

I have seen that there are many users who are trying to use Adobe Acrobat 9 Professional Extended with Solidworks 2010. It is great that this information has been exchanged here. It will be useful to all the members here who are trying to use both these applications. Infact, I was trying to use the same. It is good to know that the members here have a great amount of information.