Thread: How to assign inbox message to memory card.

How to assign inbox message to memory card.

Hello everyone I currently have a Sony ericsson w810i with a 2gb ms and I would like to know if it is possible to save the sms'es directly on the memory so that the messages does not consume all the phone memory. thank you in advance for your answers. I have tried a number of trick none of them seems working.

Re: How to assign inbox message to memory card.

For this you will have to adjust your settings accordingly. Try to set the inbox memory to the Memory card so that the messages that come to your inbox arrives directly on the memory card so that your cell phone memory does remains free. Hope that this will help you to get the problem solved.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

You can try the cable out of the sms phone but I doubt that it works. Try you'll see well. Otherwise there is the posibility to send back the old phone on again, but this requires to have two sim cards and then have someone who wants to receive them well and wants them back. In short it is a complicated process.

I have a problem with my sony ericsson w810i, the messages I send or I get it I believe that the stock on my chip (SIM card), so I can not have a lot of sms (hardly a 50aine), while I have a memory card of 512MB or even 20MB of memory cell. So I wonder if there is a possible adjustment to transfer the default sms and store them either on the memory card or on the phone