Thread: Acrobat 9 Pro is crashing during form creation

Acrobat 9 Pro is crashing during form creation

I was using the Windows Vista operating system previously and the application called Acrobat 9 Pro in it. Ever since, I have done the upgradation to Windows 7, Acrobat 9 Pro is crashing during form creation. I am not able to understand why this is happening. The form creation wizard was working fine in Windows Vista. Also, this is the only feature that is having the particular issue in this operating system. Kindly assist me in eradicating this situation.

Re: Acrobat 9 Pro is crashing during form creation

It has to be noted for the users who are using the Windows 7 operating system, that many a times, there can be circumstances where the particular features of various applications and softwares may conflict with the operating system. in your case, Acrobat 9 Pro is crashing during form creation. So, the feature of the form creation wizard may not be supported by Windows 7.

I dont think that there is a need to worry if Acrobat 9 Pro is crashing during form creation. If this is an incompatibility problem being faced, then it is required that you must set the operating system in the compatibility mode before the application is started. Use the option of "troubleshoot compatibility" inorder to get into this mode.

Just let me know if the situation is solved or if it persists with the help of this technique.

There are many alternatives available in the market that can be used for the purpose of form creation. Search for the same on the internet and get the ones that may be compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. If you can get such an application or software, then you will be indirectly free from the issue that Acrobat 9 Pro is crashing during form creation. I guess that you must go with Designer.

Search for the compatibility tool for Acrobat 9 Pro because if you can get the same, then installing it before the particular software is installed will help you to do all the settings that are required for it to run in Windows 7. I can assure you that this method works because I am using many incompatible applications in my system with the help of such tools.

It is possible that the copy of Acrobat 9 Pro must have become corrupt. Thus, it is missing some features. When you are trying to use these features, the application simply closes down. The very simple solution that can be used to fix this problem is to download a new copy of this same version of the application and then, try using the particular feature.